Seong Jung-Wook.

Jung.

He was frequently thinking about her. He knew he liked her but something was bugging him, before he could think further his phone beeped.

Her name shone on his mobile's screen, He smiled and opened the text.

She wanted him to come over if he was free. Of course, he was free. He typed something in return and got up to get ready.

Seong Jung-Wook. His mother had named him, His father had no issue with a Korean name as he was so in love with a Korean woman; His mother.

But, after two years. His life changed completely along with his name. He no longer went with his father's surname. He couldn't understand what had happened to his life.

His mother and his father had met in college, His father was an American and trust him to fall in love with an Asian girl.

His mother found out she was pregnant with Jung in the last semester of college, His parents decided to get married immediately. After eight months he was born, much to his parents' delight.

They were so in love that they thought they'd last forever. But things turned out differently. 

He spent two years with his family, Those two years were quite a blur for him and he couldn't make out his father's features who left them under his parents' pressure. His mother was heartbroken.

But she stood strong and went back to her parents with Jung, Who accepted them with open hands.

Jung knew that his father had remarried, He had divorced his mother. 

He was out of their lives. But, he ruined Jung's mother's life.

And he hated him for that, For abandoning them.

*

He took a deep breath and looked at her.

She placed her hand over his.

"Jung, I'm so sorry."

"Don't be, It's a good thing he's out of the scene. We are better off without him." Jung shrugged.

There was silence for a few minutes among them.

"Hey! I'm hungry!" Jung suddenly said, Clearly to lighten their moods.

Amanda chuckled.

"Okay, Let's go to the mall," They were sitting in a park near Amanda's house.

"Uh... okay, Amy?"

"Yeah?"

Jung looked at her.

"What?" Amanda demanded.

"Will you go out with me?"

His heart was beating super fast.

"What?" She seemed confused.

"Will you go out on a date with me?"