I am in love with you, Amanda Wealth.

Jung.

The next day Jung and his mother met up with Mr. and Mrs. Luck. The meeting was as awkward as it could be. Mr. Luck tried to apologize and put things right but everyone knew it would take more than that. Jung's mother left before Jung as she could not put up with this. Jung went outside to meet Ansel, Bella, and Alex.

They had a pretty good time and Jung thought even if he never forgives his father he can still have them as siblings. He was happy. There were no more secrets between them.

He came home late at night. It had been a crazy day.

He knew his mother needed space so he went up to his room and locked the door.

He wanted to think about his life now.

Amanda.

Amanda stayed up all night. She had stayed over at Jung's. They had talked about it till 3 in the morning.

She still couldn't believe that she was dating Ansel Luck's half-brother.

Like, what the actual fuck?

Jung had told her that he never meant to fell for her but he did, When he first saw her he never knew that he was Mr. Luck's neighbor.

That day after school, Amy stood waiting for Marie and Wren someone came and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Where were yo-," She turned and came face to face with Ansel.

"Oh, if it isn't my boyfriend's brother,"

Ansel rolled his beautiful eyes.

"No way in hell are you going to be my sister-in-law," 

Her heart sank at the word 'sister'. She swallowed.

"Yeah, yeah whatever,"

"I knew I could get you like this," He stepped closer to her.

"What do you mean?" 

"Can we go someplace to talk?" He asked,

"Why? And my friends will be coming for me soon,"

"No. They won't I told them I'd drop you off," 

"Ansel! What do you want? Why would you do that?"

"Because, we need to talk and I need to do this," He placed his hand on the side of her face and leaned in.

She started to get nervous. She inhaled and then exhaled. Trying to compose herself.

He covered his mouth with hers's as he did so, He felt her slipping out of his arms.

Ansel

He pulled away and held her tightly in his arms, Her eyes were half-open.

"It's all blurry..." She whispered and her head tilted backward. He picked her up bridal style and ran towards his Hybrid. He laid her down on the back seat and they rushed towards the hospital.

Half an hour later he was sitting outside a room, tapping his foot. And glancing at the door.

Suddenly, the door opened and the doctor came out.

"Are you family?" He asked.

Ansel stood up and shook his head.

"I'm her friend, she fainted in school so...," 

"Is her family coming?" 

Ansel nodded.

"Okay, I'll wait till then," He said, turning away.