A night to remember.

Amanda.

"Amanda Wealth, Will you marry me?" 

He opened the little box and revealed a beautiful ring. The type of ring no girl can ever refuse.

"It's only gold, but I'll get you a new one when I can. If you say yes,"

She stared at the ring without blinking.

"I know it's very early, But I don't know if I can wait any longer,"

"Jung," She looked up from the ring and faced him.

"Yes?" He looked at her, his eyes full of love.

"I love you, I do and I...," 

"You what?"

"It's just too much to handle, I don't know...,"

He placed the ring inside the box and put it on a table.

"Why don't you understand Amanda, I just can't wait. I know something that I shouldn't know," 

She frowned.

"What do you know?" 

"I've already said too much,"

"What do you know, Seong Jung-Wook?" She demanded, taking a step back.

"You took my full name," 

"What?"

"You took my full name, You never do that,"

"What are you talking about, Jung?" She seemed genuinely confused.

"Amanda, I know everything. Each and everything,"

"What is this 'Each and Everything'?" 

"When we kissed for the first time, you were crying. You were crying because your heart was broken. You never told me that but I know. And I know who broke your heart,"

"What? How can you know this all?"

"It was Ansel, right? You've always loved him," He looked down and shook his head.

"I've ignored this fact because I know that you love me. Not more than him but you do and you've been sincere with me. But, I saw the way that you look at him. How you try to make him jealous, Amanda... I don't think this will work out,"

"What the hell? What... Why are you doing this?"

"Amy, I just want you to be happy. And I don't think I can give you what Ansel could,"

"Jung, are you out of your mind?" She stepped towards him and took his hands in hers.

"Amanda, I love you so much that it hurts. So, I'm letting you go. It wouldn't be love if I forced you to stay," A tear trickled down his cheek.

"Jung, No. I've forgotten everything about him... I love you,"

"You can never forget him, He's your first love and he's my brother. I know he loves you. Amanda, I can't ruin two lives,"

"Baby, How... how can you know this all?" She squeezed his hands, afraid that he would snatch his hands away.

"When we first met, I liked you instantly. I found Marie's number and talked to her about you asking her to keep this a secret. Just before our first kiss one day I was asking her about you and something about Ansel kissing you slipped out of her mouth. But, she didn't tell me anything else. It's not her fault, The rest I figured out myself," 

"J-jung," Tears started running down her cheeks.

"I will always love you, I can never hate you. But it's time that we let go of each other," He rubbed his eyes, freed his hands from her grip, and cupped her face with trembling hands.