Getting answers.

Amanda.

"Jung, what are you talking about?" Amanda whispered.

"Mr. Luck knows what I am talking about," 

"What the hell man?" Ansel stood up so did Jung.

"Ask your father, Ansel," Jung motioned towards Mr. Luck who was staring at him with no expression on his face.

"You're... you're Myung-Hee's son?" He managed these words with great difficulty.

"You got it right, I am Myung-Hee's and Daniel's son," He emphasized on 'and'.

"What the fuck?" Mrs. Luck placed her hand over her husband's shoulder and nodded.

Ansel looked at her.

"He's right," 

"WHOSE RIGHT?" Ansel bellowed.

"Calm down, Ans." Bella tried to take his arm but he moved out of her reach.

"What do you mean, Mom?" 

"We should continue this at our place," Mrs. Wealth nodded, Mr. and Mrs. Luck made their way towards the door, Ansel, Bella, Jung, and Amy followed.

Amy, because Jung had taken her hand in his.

Once they were in their living room, Mr. Luck sat down on the couch, holding his head in his hands.

"So?" Ansel demanded.

"I'll tell you everything," Mr. Luck, whispered.

"Okay, go on dad," 

He hesitated and looked at Jung, who looked back.

"I was married before I married your mom...,"

"What?" 

"Ans, let your dad speak!" 

"We were in the last year of college, and I fell in love with this beautiful girl, Myung-Hee. One thing led to another, and we discovered she was pregnant. So, we had to leave college. I took her home with me, but my parents didn't accept us. I had to find a job which I did but the pay was poor. We lived in a small place... Things were difficult. I had no money, I was used to the luxuries. After nine months Jung-Wook Luck was born,"

"Seong. It's Seong, Mr. Luck." Jung corrected him.

Mr. Luck looked at him.

"Dad, what the hell?" Ansel asked again. Bella took his hand in his.

Jung closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"I... I managed to live that life for two more years, I've always loved you, Jung. But, one day I couldn't just take it anymore. I packed my things and left. After some time I divorced Myung. Abandoned them both. My parents accepted me, took me back. I finished college and fell for Patricia. We married soon after graduation and...,"

"And forgot everything about us," Jung completed his sentence.

"Jung, I..."

"I always wondered who my father was, Mom never told me, she couldn't get herself to even utter your name. She was so wounded. So broken. When I was sixteen that was the first time I saw your picture, The first time she told me your name. You see, I was always Seong Jung-Wook and not Luck. Mom never married again, but I'm not sad that you left or I had a bad childhood. That was not the case. I grew up in love, My grandparents, my mother gave me all their attention. I was a happy child. But this little curiosity about you led me here. I wanted to see you. And demand answers. You ruined my mother's life, you don't deserve to be happy... You..." His eyes filled with tears but he wiped them away, roughly.

"I'm sorry, son."

"Don't call me son! You were never there when I needed my dad! You were never there for us. You have no right to call me son!" Jung shouted. 

"He's our brother?" Ansel asked, softly.

Mr. Luck nodded, tears swimming in his eyes.

"Mom, you knew?" 

"Of course, I did. I even tried to find him secretly, didn't even tell your father. Because after all, he is your father's blood," Mrs. Luck answered.

Jung looked at her and then looked down.

"He's our brother," 

Bella looked at Jung and smiled.

And to everybody's surprise, Ansel took a step towards him and enveloped him in a warm hug.

Jung, clearly shocked, hesitatingly wrapped his arms around him too.

They both had tears in their eyes. Bella came forward and wrapped her arms around them both. The three stood there hugging each other. The scene caused Amanda's eyes to fill with tears.  They pulled away, and Ansel patted Jung's shoulder.

"I always wanted an older brother,"

"Same here," Bella squeezed his shoulder.

"Can you forgive me?" Mr. Luck stood up and moved towards him.

"I don't know. I- I don't know." Jung replied, shaking his head.

"Can we at least try to get to know each other? We'll figure something out."

"There's nothing to figure out if mom forgives you. I will too, Mr. Luck."

"Why don't you call me dad?" Mr. Luck asked, ashamed. 

"Because you never became one for me," Jung replied, and turned away.

"Will I... will I see you again?" 

"If you want to," Jung replied, his back towards him.

"Can we meet tomorrow?" 

"Sure... but may I ask why?" 

"I want to talk to you and your... your... mom,"

"I don't know, We'll see,"

"Hey man, even if you don't wanna come here we could meet someplace else. Get to know each other?" Ansel offered. 

He seems so different 

Amy thought.

"Yeah, we'll bring Alex too. It'll be us, brothers and sister," Bella said.

"Will it be okay? Or do you hate us?" 

"Of course not, I liked being near you and wanted to be an elder brother to you."

"Cool, it's decided."

"Jung?" Amy whispered.

"Do you wanna come with me?" 

"Of course, of course," She nodded. They both turned away.

"My place?" He asked as soon as they were outside.

She hesitated. Then looked at him.

Then nodded.

"Yeah, okay. I'm in bit of a shock but yeah."

"Come on," He held out his hand to her which she took. His eyes were a little red but he managed a smile at her.

She looked at him.

Why did he hide his emotions? She knew he did.

She could always tell when he was sad or hurt.

Today he was hurt.

He was just a little child who needed his father.

Amanda's eyes filled with tears but she wiped them away.

She wanted to make him feel better.

She will make him feel better.