Conversations.

Amanda.

"Promise."

She closed her eyes and opened them again. He cupped her face in his hands.

His hands were rough. She winced as his thumb caressed her cheek.

"Did I hurt you?" He removed his hands and looked at her.

"No, your hands...,"

"They are rough, I know." He smiled.

"But, they were soft before," 

"Ooh, couldn't forget our first kiss, can you?" He asked, grinning. She blushed and looked away.

"I used to steal Bella's hand cream back then, But now I can't steal it anymore from her. As I'm away and all," He grinned and she looked at him.

"You naughty, naughty boy!"  She whispered and kissed him. " I'll let you use mine when we start living together,"  Those words slipped out before she could stop herself.

"You wanna live with me?" He asked.

"No, I mean." She gently pushed him away and he got up. "What I meant was, if we live together,"

"Oh yeah, yeah. Sure, you meant that," 

"Ansel, You're embarrassing me. Stop." She turned her face away and blushed.

"I think we were having a moment and then we got distracted by my awesome hands,"

"I'm tired." She murmured.

"You'll leave tomorrow, And then when will we be meeting again?"

"You'll come to me this time, okay?" She looked into his eyes.

"Why?"

"Um... because, I've borrowed enough money from Carlos, and I'll be at least a hundred years old by the time I fully pay him back,"

"Come on, I'll help you with all the payments. And I'll come to you as soon as I settle down."

She smiled and shook her head.

Should she tell him about what Jung said to her?

No, I shouldn't.

 He'll just get angry and she would never want him to fight with Jung.

Jung.

Why is he single? Why doesn't he go and mingle?

Wow, nice choice of words Amanda.

She glanced nervously at Ansel and took a deep breath.

Whatever.

Jung.

"Why don't you look at me?" She demanded, tears swimming in her eyes. He looked at her, his eyes held a tired look.

"I'm looking at you right now,"

"No, you look at me when I ask you to, Why can't you forget her? Why can't you love me back?" She demanded.

He took a deep breath and looked down.

"It's hard for me to forget her, How can I?"

"So don't then, but  forget about the love you have for her and try loving me back," 

He looked at her and stood up.

"Re-apply your makeup or whatever, we're going out," 

"What?"

"We are going out, You want me to try. I am going to try. Now come on."

She wiped her tears and smiled.

"Okay, I'll be ready in five minutes!" She got up and opened the door.

Then turned and looked at him.

"Thank you, Jung." 

He smiled.

Guess it's time to say goodbye to Amanda.

****

Author's note:

Don't kill me, please!!!! I know I didn't update like forever.

But, I promise I will try to update regularly!!

Loving Amy and Ansel?

Do tell me, I'd love to read your comments. They always inspire me to write more and more.

Stay cool

-H.K