The proposal.

Amanda.

They walked hand in hand on the path along the grass. They were strolling in Central Park.

It was a beautiful day and they were really happy.

"Let's sit down, shall we?" He asked, She nodded.

They sat down and she put her head on his shoulder.

"It's beautiful here, Why didn't I ever notice how beautiful this place is?" She whispered.

He heard her.

"I never noticed it too." 

"It's just that we are with each other, so everything seems beautiful."

He smiled and took her hand in his.

"Marry me, Amanda." 

She closed her eyes and tears formed in her eyes but she didn't lift her head.

Instead, she just said. Her voice trembling a little.

"Okay, Ansel."

"Look at me." He said.

She lifted her head and looked at him.

He took out a small box from his jeans pocket, opened it, and revealed a beautiful ring.

He took her hand in his and slipped the ring in the third finger of her left hand.

She tried to stop herself from crying, but a couple of rebel tears escaped from the deep prison of her eyes and made their way to her cheeks.

He gently kissed her tears away and embraced her in a hug. 

Sometimes, A hug is a thousand times better than a kiss. 

Sometimes, A hug tells everything which a kiss couldn't.

Sometimes, A hug is all you need.

And just like that, Ansel Luck and Amanda Wealth got engaged. Without any overly romantic scenes like the ones in movies, the proposal took place in a way they both desired.

They informed their families about this. They all insisted on holding a celebration, but they both denied it.

They wanted the wedding to take place soon. They didn't want to wait any longer.

"I want a beautiful dress, with a long train. It would be full-sleeved. And the fabric used for it would be lace. Oh! I can't wait to buy my wedding dress!" Amanda squeezed Marie and Wren's hands.

"Let's start all the shopping now, You never know when Ansel announces the date. He's dying to get married to you." 

"Oh! I'm beyond excited! I can't believe it!"

They decided to get married on the second of September. Three weeks from now. The weather would be pleasant then.

The venue was their backyard. Because it was big enough to hold at least fifty people.

Amanda got her wedding dress. It was just the dress she wanted. It followed with a short veil that would also cover her face. 

"Oh, the moment he raises your veil. Amy, this is just going to be like a fairy tale wedding!"

She smiled. Just three weeks to go. And then she'll be

Mrs. Ansel Luck. 

She had decided that she would move into her parent's house a week before the wedding.

Ansel had been struggling with his vows as he never had been a writer.

Amanda had already written her vows.

Jung and Hannah were already back from their honeymoon. Jung was going to be Ansel's best man.

He had met Amanda. And for the first time, it seemed to them that they had really moved on.

Nothing was awkward anymore. 

Amanda and Jung were friends at last.

One night as Ansel got ready for bed, Amanda sat beside the window sill thinking about the first time she had laid eyes on Ansel.

She was in fourth grade. It was recess. She, Marie, and Wren were sitting on a bench in the playground. 

Some boys were playing football near them.

Amanda kept glancing nervously at the ball, scared that it would hit her. 

"Let's hang out at my house today, we'll watch all episodes of 'The Powerpuff Girls," Marie suggested.

Amanda looked at her and nodded eagerly.

"I'll ask Mum, She'll let me come to your house, Immediately after school."

"We'll have a wonderful time!"

Just as Amanda decided to look over at the boys to confirm if the ball was far away from her, Something hit her right on her forehead and she fell backward.

"Amy!" She heard Wren shout.

"Are you okay?"  Marie was trying to make her sit up.

She sat up with great difficulty and looked around.

"What was that?"

She saw a group of boys walking towards them.

The boy in front of them looked like the leader.

"We need our football back." He said.

Amanda stood up.

The boy looked at her and rolled his eyes, His eyes landed on the ball behind her. He tried to move past her to pick up his ball. 

But, she stepped in front of him.

He was at least three inches taller than her. They were nearly the same height years ago before he ate God knows what and grew up to six feet and four inches. While she grew up to be only five feet four inches.

"What?" He demanded. 

"You hit me." She said.

"I didn't, The ball did." He shrugged.

"You did."

"So what?" He demanded.

"Apologize." 

"Excuse me?" 

"I said, Apologize."

He looked at the ball again. The break would be over soon.

"I will, once you give me the ball." 

And that was the first-ever lie Ansel Luck told Amanda Wealth.

She turned, bent down, and picked up the ball.

Then, she faced him.

"Here." He took the ball from her and passed it to his friend. Seth.

"Now, apologize."

"For what?" He demanded, smirked, and turned away.

Amanda frowned.

"Asshole." Was the only slang word she knew of and she used it now.

Back in the present day, Amanda Wealth looked at her fiance who was lying on the bed, typing something on his mobile. 

Now she remembered why calling him an asshole felt so good.

She smiled. Even if he never apologized for hitting her, She knew she could forgive him a thousand times.

He was her everything.