The day after (Part II)

Amanda.

The table was set for the Christmas dinner. Everybody was waiting for Carlos to arrive.

Jung placed his hand over Amanda's under the table and smiled.

Amanda had called him right away, Jung and his mother always have their Christmas dinner on 

Christmas eve. 

"I'm glad you came," Amy whispered.

"Me too, It's been a few hours of our relationship and I'm already meeting your parents. I feel honored," 

"Really? I thought you'd feel pressured," 

"No, Why would I?" Jung demanded.

"It's just so early," Amy shrugged.

"It is. But it's worth it," Jung gave her hand a squeeze.

The bell rang and Amy got up.

"I'll open the door!" She said, excitedly.

Seriously Carlos, ringing the bell when you have the keys

Amy thought and smiled.

She opened the door.

There he was.

"Hello," Amy kissed him on the cheek.

"Hi, Amy this is my girlfriend," Carlos looked behind and motioned someone to come forward.

There she was. Amanda raised her eyebrows.

"Bella?" 

"Hi, Amanda," Bella came forward and gave her a hug.

"That's a surprise," Amy said.

"Um... yeah," 

"Come on," The three walked towards the dining room.

Mr. and Mrs. Wealth greeted Bella with big smiles on their faces. They were pleased.

Jung stared at her with no expression on his face.

"Jung?" Amy sat down beside him and placed her hand over his upper thigh.

No response he kept on staring. As if he was in deep thought.

"Baby?" 

"Huh?" He shook his head and looked at her.

"You okay?" Amy asked.

"Yeah," He nodded. Then looked at her again "Wait... did you just call me 'baby'?" 

Amanda blushed and nodded.

"God. I wanna kiss you so badly," Amy looked around, Everybody was busy with Bella.

"Not now," Amy whispered. Jung lowered his head and squeezed his eyes shut.

"I'll probably go mad till you allow me to kiss you,"

Amy smiled and shook her head affectionately at him.

After dinner and coffee, it was time for Jung and Bella to leave.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow, Bella," Amy smiled and whispered in her ear.

"Oh, sure," 

"Yeah, I'm gonna squeeze out every detail and every story about you and Carlos," 

"That sounded scary," 

Amanda laughed and Bella joined her.

"I've never seen Carlos so happy before," 

"Really?" Bella looked happy.

"Yes, And I'm glad that you came into his life," 

"Thank you, Amy. I'm really grateful that he came into my life," 

"So, Jung why aren't you in college?" Carlos asked.

"I was in college, but some things came up and I had to take a break for a year. I'll rejoin next year,"

"Which college?" 

"Depends," Jung shrugged.

"Hey, Keep my sister happy. She's a really good person,"

"Of course, I know that and adore her to no end,"

"Good, Because seriously if you break her heart I'll break your face,"

Jung looked at him, He was damn serious.

"I won't break her heart, I promise." Carlos nodded and patted his shoulder.

"Okay, I'll be leaving now,"  Everyone, except Mr. and Mrs. Wealth, was standing outside.

"Already?" Amy demanded, stepping towards Jung. Leaving Carlos and Bella to do whatever they had started doing, Which was making out. 

"If you want I can stay here all night," He meant outside.

"Aw, I would never want you to freeze," 

"We're going to Bella's place, Be back in five," Carlos called.

"Okay, See you, Bella!"  Amy called back.

"Now we're alone," Jung whispered. 

"Yeah, at last," 

"Now, can I kiss you?"  

Amy nodded. Jung tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear and cupped her face in his hands.

She sucked in her breath, nervously.

He brought his lips closer to hers and kissed her.

He kissed her softly, just like he had done the first time.

His hands moved from her face towards her waist and pulled her towards him till there was no space left between their bodies. Amy placed her hands on his chest and he deepened the kiss.

Amy opened her mouth and their tongue's collided. Their lips moved in sync and they both couldn't get enough of each other.

After a few minutes, they pulled away. Jung took her hands in his.

"I didn't know what to get you for Christmas. So this is what I got," He reached for his jacket's pocket and took something out.

It was a small red box. 

Amanda opened it. It was a beautiful gold bracelet with tiny hearts all over its chain.

"Oh Jung, you didn't have to," Amy took it out of the box and looked at it closely. She loved it.

"I had to, of course," 

"I love it, I'm so sorry I didn't get you anything," Amy blushed hard.

"Come on, don't be sorry. You are who I want. You became my girlfriend that's the best present I ever got,"

"Oh, Jung," Amy smiled, tears forming in her eyes.

"Hey, why are you crying?" 

"I just... just I'm so overwhelmed by your affection," Jung smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Here let me," He held out his hand and Amy placed the bracelet in his open palm.

He hooked the bracelet around her wrist.

"It's beautiful,"  Amy whispered.

"I'm glad you liked it,"

"Jung, don't get me wrong that I'm saying this because you are really good to me or anything. I really mean what I'm going to say," 

"And what's that?"

"I really, really like you too, Seong Jung-Wook."