Chapter 2

(By the time I'm writing this there's no one reading my story yet, but if u did thank you.)

Poki's POV :

Poki : Gosh darn it, hang on thank you so much Y/u for the 10 tier three gifted...

Mark : I was making a bit and someone actually did it... * giggling * Oh my God...

Sean : * laughing * Are you serious??

Mark : Yeah! I actually was making a bit good lord...

Y/n POV :

I got an steam invite from Pokimane and I joined it right away, Poki then send me a discord invite to her server. My heart is pounding as I was joining their server.

*joins the voice chat channel*

Y/n : H-hey guys! You nervously greets them

Sean : Hi Y/n!

Mark : Heeeeyy what's up dude... I'm *giggling* I'm sorry I just... *giggling*

Poki : Oh my God what in the actual frick is going on...?

Y/n : Hehe... Umm so... H-hows you guys days going...?

Mark : It good man... Good lord *inhale*

Sean : Good man it's been good... Mark you giggly clown stop it *laughing a little bit*

Poki's POV :

He sounds so cute... Wait! No Poki what are you thinking?? I feel kinda bad for making him subscribe for 19 gifted.

Poki : I'm good Y/n... How bout you?

Y/n POV :

She sounds very cute... She's beautiful too...

Poki : umm Y/n you there?

Y/n : Oh! Yeah yeah I'm doing good... Umm sorry there i-i was getting texted from my friend...

Mark : Hmm ok, shall we guys?

You, Poki, Sean, and Mark starts playing UNO and you have a lot of fun doing it. You won three times and you learn so much from them. Y'all play for four hours before they ended their stream.

Y/n : Hey guys thank you so much for today I hope y'all have a good time!

Mark : Yeah you too man

Sean : You too Y/n!

Poki : Yes you too, feel free to contact one of us if you wanna do this again.

Y/n : Alright see y'all next time!

You leave the call and slam yourself to your bed. As you about to sleep, your phone suddenly buzzed.

pokimanelol

Hey! Did you have a fun time?

Yes, thanks for today btw!

N

o problem, also sorry that you've to spend a lot of money earlier... I feel kinda bad

It's fine! No need tpologize

Ok! ❤️

😳

Ok then I'm going to sleep now, goodnight

Gn!

Poki's POV :

I was blushing so hard and can't stop to think why did I send a heart emoji... I'm starting to wonder if he likes me... Maybe I should go talk to Rae and Janet about this... But...

Rae : Poki! Dinner's ready!

Poki : Coming!

I rushed to the kitchen and saw Janet and Rae was ready with food that they ordered.

Janet : Quick! While it's still warm

Rae : MMMm it's so good...!

I starting to eat when suddenly Rae calls me out...

Rae : Poki why is your face red?

Janet : Yeah..! Are you sick or something?

Poki : W-what no... Nothing I'm fine...

Rae : you sure?

Poki : yes yes...

Y/n POV :

...
...
...
WHY THE FUCK DID I SEND THAT EMOJI?? You thought to yourself. You're blushing so hard that you almost throw your phone. You hear Ben's car and saw him with a cheerful face walking into the house, but he also brought a letter with him.

Y/n : yo Ben, what's that letter..?

B : Yeah? Oh this? It's from the landlord

Y/n : oh frick... We gonna die aren't we?

B : relax dude, it's probably just some advertisement...

His face turns from happy to shock. He was pale as a ghost and looked like he had a heart attack.

Y/n : let me guess... We haven't pay him and this is our last warning...?

B : second actually...

Y/n : don't worry I got you covered...

B : dude... 3k??!!

Y/n : yeah don't worry about it

B : thank god... Thanks bro...

Y/n : Anytime!

∆ NEXT MORNING ∆

You woke up and checked the time, it was 6 AM. You slowly raises and walked to your bathroom to take bath. You're eating breakfast with Ben when suddenly your phone buzzes.

B : who that?

Y/n : oh it's just a friend

B : hmm ok...

Pokimane asked you if you want to play Among Us with her and the OfflineTV. You accepted her and finished your breakfast right away.

B : dude chill out you gonna choke on them

Y/n : sorry dude I'm in a hurry...

B : hmm I'm going out again probably until midnight...

Y/n : alright be careful

B : I will!

(Sorry again if it's to short feel free to give me some feedback! Thanks for reading <3 )