Chapter 9

You wake up and Poki is still sleeping, her soft hand is still on your chest. You didn't want to wake her up, so you didn't do anything...

Rae : Hey you already-

Y/n : Shh...

Rae : *whispering* Oh sorry, just wake her up it's fine. Also, breakfast is ready.

Y/n : Alright, thanks, Rae.

Rae : No problem.

Rae walk away from Poki's room and went downstairs...

Poki : *yawns*

Y/n : Morning babe, breakfast is ready.

Poki : Five minutes, please...

Y/n : Alright then.

You stood up and carry her, bridal style, to the living room. She was giggling and asking you to put her down. You gently put her on the couch and walk to the kitchen to drink some water.

Janet : Why is Poki giggling so much?

Y/n : I carried her here.

Rae : Damn, that's pretty sweet of you.

Y/n : Thanks.

The four of you eat breakfast and after that, you went to your room to stream for the first time. Poki, Rae, and Janet helps you with all the setting and the do and don't...

Poki : *kisses you on your cheeks* Good luck on your first stream babe.

Y/n : *kisses her on her forehead* Thanks, my love...

Rae : Alright lovebirds it's time to stream. Good luck Y/n!

Janet : Good luck!

Y/n : Thanks, guys!

You started streaming and no one has watched your stream yet. Suddenly you got a Twitter notification...

pokimane (√)
(a)pokimanelol
Hey guys! Remember Y/n? Well, he is starting to stream now! Go to YT/N (Your twitch channel name). He is streaming right now! Go check him out. Thanks and have fun ❤

In just about one minute, 2000 people come and check your channel out. They starting to follow and give some subs. You stream for almost two hours before finally end your stream.

Y/n : Thanks for today's chat, holy shit you guys are the best! Thanks for watching, subbing, following, and I see you guys around!

Chat : PogU GREAT STREAM PogU
           Good stream EZ Clap
          <message removed by moderator>
           Bye! Have a great day AYAYA

Y/n : Bye!!

*ENDED STREAM*

Y/n : phew, that's one hell of a time...

Poki : Feeling tired?

Y/n : Not quite... Holy crap you scared me...

Poki : *giggles* How's your first stream babe?

Y/n : I'd say it's pretty well, the mods are doing their best, the viewer is quite friendly, it's all nice!

Poki : I'm glad to hear that, anyway I'm gonna chill on the balcony. You wanna come?

Y/n : Sure!

You and Poki walk out to the balcony and enjoying the view. You and Poki are enjoying each other's company, you two begin telling some stories for a while. Five minutes become thirty, thirty minutes become an hour. Both of you talk for six hours without even realizing it. After all that it started raining and you two rushes to get inside... Until you slipped and fell.