Chapter 26

3rd Person's POV (Spy/Viper narrating)

It's late. The only sound loud that night was Sykkuno's clock. Ticking.

Tick

Tok

Tick

Tok

The sound of both Sykkuno and Rae snoring gently, echoing through the bedroom. I sat on Sykkuno's chair, thinking about my next move. I flew outside of the house and look up at the moon. The only thing I can hear is the sound of wind blowing towards me, the crickets, and the honking of cars from far away. What am I supposed to do... I flew back inside...

Rae: *snoring*... Don't leave me... Please... *snoring*

She move around in her sleep, my eyes widened and went inside to make her nightmare worst. I watch her nightmare, she was holding Sykkuno. He was gripping on for dead life, he tries his best but his hands are slipping away. The sound of tiny rocks falling from the cliff makes Rae holds him tighter. I change myself to a undescribable creature. With fast motion I pull Sykkuno down to the cliff. Rae's eyes widened as the only thing she could do is...

Rae: SYKKUNOOO!!!!

Then everything went black. She woke up with cold sweat, Sykkuno jumps up and looks towards Rae with sweat all over her.

Sykkuno: R-rae, are you okay...?

Rae looks at Sykkuno, and immediately hits him. Her tears slowly came down to her chin.

Sykkuno: H-hey hey... I'm here.

Sykkuno gently hug her back. He kissed her cheek. And of course, I pat myself on my shoulder. My plan was indeed a success. Rae slowly backed off from the hug and lie back again.

Rae: I'm so sorry for waking you up... I'm just...

Sykkuno: It's okay, I... I could get some water if you want...

Rae: N-no thank you

Just like what I was hoping for. Both stared at each other awkwardly before going back to sleep. I went inside Rae's mind...

Rae: *∆* oh my God that is so awkward what in the actual fu...

Viper: At least now you know he's a gentleman like Y/n...

Rae: *∆* DON'T scare me like that! But yeah- wait... Y/n?

Viper: Shit, well I'm busted. I think it's time to tell you who am I.

Spy: Ah

Spy: Ah... Much better.

Rae: Wha- Who the fuck are you??? A-and how did you know Y/n???

Spy: Oh... Merde... Calm down. It's going to be a long story.

...

Meanwhile, back in LA

Y/n was sleeping peacefully, though Imane was moving around. Her mind is full with both curiosity and fear. She stood up from her bed and walk towards the kitchen to get some water. To her surprise our friend who had a heart attack, Janet, was sitting there with her coffee.