Chapter 24

3rd Person POV

Y/n: Babe, who are you talking to?

Poki froze for a moment, before snapping back.

Poki: Uh... I don't know...

Y/n: Is everything alright? *∆* Spy you motherfucker I know you're doing this...

Soy: Why yes I am... Haha...

Poki: What's going on here????

Y/n: Babe...? Are you okay??

Poki: N-no! Couldn't you hear that?

Y/n:... *∆* Should I?

Spy: Hiding won't save you

Y/n: *sigh* I...

Rae: HEY YALL

Rae came out of nowhere. Everyone was staring awkwardly at each other...

Rae: Okay... I'm just gonna go now... Yeah...

She says as she leave Poki's room. Poki and Y/n stares at each other, Spy was just sitting there. Watching how this going to end.

Poki: So?

Y/n: I don't know, I

Spy: Bold maneuver mon ami

Y/n: *∆* FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Poki: Huh... I think I need more sleep. Wanna cuddle?

Y/n: S-sure! *∆* Would you mind?

Spy: Of course.

Spy slowly disappears as Poki and Y/n lays down on the bed. Y/n quickly snatch their blanket and cuddles with Poki...

Janet: Uhh, guys? It's morning. I've made us breakfast, come on!

Y/n: Oh I forgot to... Nevermind, let's go.

...

...

...

....

Spy's POV

Who am I?

Why do I exist??

I took a sip of fine wine, I'm starting to like this form that I took. Y/n's mind is... Unique. I can see his memories, his past events. He had moved on from that traumatic accident. I have to say... I'm proud of him. The sound of nothingness in his head, it's so relaxing. I saw a box that has no labels on it, I open it up to see Y/n's favorite things... Oh and of course there's TF2. Wonderful. But... The most important thing in this box is... Pokimane... I chuckle and remember the time that has past. I went inside of a cowboy's mind, I helped a World War 2 soldier to find the love of his life, I helped a girl with her problems, and more. And now, what am I suppose to do with Y/n...? He's having the time of his life. I'm stuck... I'm... Lost. I have no purpose. Dieu aide moi... And now she can interact with me. What am I going to do??

Y/n: *∆* Uhh Spy?

Spy: Y-yes?

Y/n *∆* Are you okay?

Spy: Yes yes I am, go eat your breakfast with your family.

Y/n: *∆* But you're one of them.

Spy: What?

Y/n: *∆* N-nothing, I'm just gonna... Yeah...

Y/n stops talking to me and start eating his breakfast. Poki was sitting next to him, happily eating her bacon and egg. I smiled as I sat back and watch my family eats their breakfast.

I guess I have a purpose.

I guess I'm not lost.

I have a life now.

Huh.

...

(TO BE CONTINUED)

(Hey y'all! IM SO SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU GUYS AGAIN. IT HAS BEEN LIKE WHAT? A MONTH? GOD. IM SO SORRY. AND THIS CHAPTER ISNT THAT LONG TO, I JUST DON'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU GUYS HABGIBG. :((((( though, I do have some excuses... Well first of, school. They have been quite pepega... I mean not that pepega, it's just. Two hours of just the teacher explaining ez shits and tells us to draw the thing he just told. Second, there has been thunder storms in my place. And it happens, every. Single. Day. Not complaining tho, I like it. The thing is. Apparently my wifi got fucked up bc of the storm? Maybe. Anyway im not gonna rant to much. So... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR. 7k READERS DUDE LETS GOOO. AND CHAPTER ONE GOT 1K READER. THANK YOU SO MUCH AKIRJDJSKWEHKEHRO. Anyway, thanks for reading! Sorry for my long absent, and see you guys in the next chapter.)

h a m p t e r