Chapter 32

Aight me gonna jump a bit on the story bc idk what else to write on this bit.

Y/n sat on the beach sand, looking at the sunset. He and Pokimane is stronger, emotionally and physically. Surviving by eating fishes and unfortunate birds. It's been a while since the accident happened. Fans all around the world hasn't lost their hopes, friends and family too.

Pokimane: Y/n...

Y/n: Hm?

Pokimane: Are you sure they're looking for us?

Y/n is quite shocked to hear her with that kind of question. Not sure how to answer, he looked at Spy who is just lying on the sand and giving him the 🖕finger.

Y/n: I... I suppose, I know it's been a long... Week... But I'm sure they are looking for us, after all, we're famous.

Pokimane looked at him with a worried frown, thinking they'll never see anyone again.

Y/n: But we will survive. With the power of love and loyalty, together, we can make it.

Pokimane smiles and smirks a little bit.

Pokimane: I know we will.

Pokimane suddenly jumped on him and start passionately kissing him.

Meanwhile...

Janet and Rae are devastated, it's been a week and the two couple of the house is still out there somewhere. But mostly, Rae is having the worst time of her life. Her old roommate, whom she spends time with, is still missing. They both would sometimes stop in the hallway near her bedroom, just to imagine her with her boyfriend.
Suddenly the doorbell rings. Rae wipes her tear away as she approaches the door.

Rae: Look we're not gonna do your interview-

Rae was surprised to see Sykkuno holding a flower and a plastic bag full of drinks and snacks.

Rae: OH MY GOD! Sykkuno I'm so sorry... I... I've been quite stressed out, and, and... And...

Sykkuno: R-rae don't worry, I'm here to visit you and Janet. You two have gone through some hard times. I'm here to comfort you.

Rae: Sykkuno...

Rae puts her hand on his chest. Sykkuno is so embarrassed, yet he still pulls her close to him.
After a while Sykkuno sat on the couch with Rae and Janet. The clouds turns grey and it starts raining.

Back at the Island (Y/n's POV)

Pokimane lied down next to me as we watch the sunset. Spy went back inside my head to drink some wine. Shits not looking good, but all I need is everyone's faith and hope.

Y/n: Babe, go get some rest. I'm gonna make a bonfire, this time... Imma make it big.

Pokimane: Are you sure you don't need my help?

She sounds so cute when she offers help sometimes and I don't know why.

Y/n: Don't worry... I've got all I need...

She smiles at me before lying down inside of our little "hut" we made.
I went to the back of the hut and grab all of our wood that we had collected, I walk again to grab a bunch of dried coconut leaves, and finally I grabbed our last flare. One that I have been keeping.

Hours went by and I still see no ship or planes on sight. I'm slowly but surely losing hope-

Spy: You sure you wanted to go down towards that path..?

I... I mean-

Spy: If you're slowly losing hope, then forget about even surviving. All of this events, all the things you've ever wanted, are you sure you want to end it like this...?

...

Spy:... That's what I thought... *sips his wine*

....

Suddenly I saw something, a light? In the distance? It's slightly getting brighter... HOLY SHIT IT'S GETTING BRIGHTER!

I begin making sparks out flints that I found. I finally managed to make the fire going. The fire begin to spread. My eyes lit up like the bonfire in front of me, I lit the flair too, waving it like a madman while screaming.

Y/n: HELPPP!!!! HEELLPPP!!!! OVER HERE!!!!!!

Poki: I- is that???! HEEEELLLPPP!!!! HELP USSSSS!!!!

Slowly, the lights getting brighter and brighter. Pokimane did such an amazing job at keeping the bonfire lit up.
Finally... We're going home.

Time Skip The Next Day
Rae's POV

I slowly woke up... All night long me and Sykkuno slept on the couch... The TV is still on... I decided to gently waking up Sykkuno.

Rae: Sykkuno... Wake up...

Sykkuno: mmmmemmmm...

Rae: Sykkuno... It's morning already...

Suddenly I hear loud footsteps coming towards us, I slight stood and saw Janet running towards us with her phone. Her face is mixed with joy, excitement and sadness (as in touched).

Janet: THEY'RE ALIVE!!!!

My eyes widened in excitement as I looked at Sykkuno, I kiss him passionately and change the TV's channel to a news channel.

To be continued motherfuckers!!! B)