Chapter 23

It was six in the morning, it's dark but mostly because it's raining. The sound of the raindrops falling onto the window was quite comforting. I took a sip of my tea, I can feel the warm liquid flowing down. Warming my stomach. I look at my beautiful girlfriend who was still sleeping with her cat beside her. It was so relaxing...

Spy: Bonjour my idiotic host...!

Until he appears.

Y/n: *silently* Spy...! Not now...!!

Spy: Ugh, you can talk through your mind!!

(If you see this symbol ∆ that means they're either thinking or talking through their minds, I'm saying "their" bc it could be you or Poki or even others)

Y/n: *∆* Is it working...?

Spy: Yes yes, now we need to talk about something...

Y/n: *∆* Huh, for once you actually sound serious...

Spy: Do you remember that figure... That looked similar to me?

Y/n: *∆* You mean Pain? Or something like that? I forgot his name and frankly I don't care

Spy suddenly turns invisible, seconds later he came back as the bad side of me. But... Different. He still looked like Spy from tf2, probably because of my obsession with that game... But, he just wear dark stuff... His face was quite peeled, a shredded hat, and a cross necklace around his neck. I was frightened.

Spy: I know... My apologies...

Y/n: *∆* But why??! I remember you said something like "I'm gonna make your life a living hell" or some shit like that! Why???

Spy: All of this... Your life, her life, all of you humans live, my existence, all are a blessing and a curse! I didn't ask to be made! And life is unfair! Yet you have to live with it! I have to be honest with you, I'm not your consciousness, nor your mind... My existence is unexplainable! I don't know who I am, this is not my actual form! Not even my voice! But since you're obsessed with that game of yours, I made myself looked something that looked familiar to you... *sigh* merde... 600 years... Traveling from person to person's mind, I still can't get it... Who am I? Am I evil? Am I good? Tell me who I am, Y/n... And I'll tell you why I act like that...

Y/n: I...

Suddenly I heard a little groan as Poki sit up.

Poki: Babe...?

Y/n: Y-yes sweetie?

Poki: *yawn* Who are you talking to...?

Y/n: I'm talking to... Umm... Myself...!

Spy: Yourself?

Y/n: *∆* Shut the fuck up Spy!

Poki: Oh... What time is it...?

Y/n: Six? Yeah, six thirteen

Poki: Okay...

Spy: Ask her how she feels now

Y/n: So, how're you feeling?

Poki: Quite better, at least the pain has gone yesterday... Can I start streaming...?

Y/n: Babe, as we all said...

Poki: *sigh* Okay...

Y/n: Hey... Don't give me that tone...

I stood up and went over to Poki to hug her, she didn't hug me back at first. But then she embrace it. We looked to each other before kissing each other passionately.