CHAPTER 9

Please ignore the mistake....

"Taehyungie when are you going to introduce us to your husband?"
That's what taehyung hear when he first enter the studio in the morning..
And from that moment beakhyun wouldn't stop nagging him...

"He is not my husband beakie, atleast not yet.. and I will introduce you two when he will come here...now stop distrubing me I need to finish this painting before down..."
Taehyung who was concrete in his painting say with a smile as he look at his hyungie..

"But still he will be your husband someday, and what's the wrong on Calling him your husband... And it's eating me alive that I'm your hyung and still I didn't see him in personal only his photo... So my protective senses is coming out..."

Beakhyun said as he narrow his eyes at taehyung playfully. he was sitting in front of taehyun's desk..

The grey head shakes his head at his hyung's playfulness as he know sometimes his hyung can be a little bit wired but cute...

Please ignore the mask and bag...

" You don't have to worry hyung, he is the most perfect guy for me. hyung if you meet him, at first you will think he is a cold guy with an arrogant attitude because of his emotionless face. But hyung he is total opposite, a cute little bunny who always whine when sometimes I don't give him enough attention..... He is like a baby, if you don't give him what's he want, he will be a sulking bunny all day...

Taehyung was staring in daze as his eyes was full of fondness, thinking about jungkook his cute little bun... You can see a gentle smile on his face as he was imagining his bunny whining while hugging him....

Beakhyun look at taehyung with smile he was Happy that taehyung find such a perfect husband or partner for him..

"Now now don't be such a whipped wifey, you can imagine about your husband later, right now finish your painting.....

Hearing his hyung's word he become a boot root red face as he throws a paint brush to beakhyun's way who was laughing seeing taehyung's red face...

"Hyung I'm not his wifey.... I don't like how that......word sound like.....
Now shut up and do your work you are not doing anything..."

"Ok ok I'm going just don't lost in your husband's charm again......wifey.."

Beakhyun quickly run to his seat as he eyed taehyung who was about to throw another brush at him with a loud 'hyung'..

Taehyung shake his head at his hyung's silky behaviour when Jennie come from another room towards them seeing beakhyun laughing his ass off.

"Woah woah! what happened guys and beakie why are you laughing like a monkey." Beakhyun look at Jennie with a blank face feeling insulted because of the monkey word, as he see Jennie trying to control his laugh.