CHAPTER 18

Please ignore the mistake.....

Morning come as the sun rise up in the sky waking the beauty up who was peacefully sleeping under the warm duvet. He open his eyes, letting out a small yawn as he straight his body to stretch but stop when he feel a weight on his chest. He smile when he remember who is he and look down to see jungkook cutely sleeping there.

He stare at him for a good minute, watching jungkook's cute face who snuggle more into his chest with a pout on his face as the sunlight keep disturbing him. Taehyung chuckle to himself and kiss his cheeks." Kookie, wake up bun." He shake him lightly but the ravenette just hummed and hide his face with the sheet not wanting to wake up now.

Taehyung let him sleep for a while as he also don't wants to get up from the bed. He grab his phone from the night table to check time, seeing it's just seven in the morning he thought to rest a little bit more. He get comfortable on his position more thinking about what to wear and when they will go to hang out in the mall.

He come out of his thought when he feel something wet on his chest. He let out a sigh and look down, pulling the sheet from jungkook's face too see him suckling on his swells in his sleep. He wanted jungkook to have his moment but it's now time to get up as he have to go home after the breakfast.

He pull his bud from jungkook's mouth and pull down his clothes, giving jungkook a peck on his lips as he was about to whine. He get up from the bed and cover jungkook warmly thinking to wake him later.
He went in the bathroom and look himself in the mirror with a done face.

His whole neck was cover with red hickey and big bite marks. He pull down his shirt to his chest and again his chest was cover with bite marks.
He made a sad face as he need to cover them or his mother in law will tease him if she see thise big bites.
"Seriously this bunny need to calm down." He murmured to himself as jungkook can sometimes lose his control over him.

He search for his bag that was on the counter and pull out his mini makeup kit that has a foundation, a lip tint, a eyeliner, a mini eyeshadow palette and some brushes. He usually don't carry makeup with him but because of jungkook he started to carry them as the ravenette sometimes lose his control and become a wild bunny.

He place the kit on the counter and did his morning routine, he wanted to shower but he will do when he go home. He again come infront of the mirror and cover all the bite marks with makeup. He check himself last time and come out of the bathroom.

"Bun wake up, no more sleeping." He said and sit next to jungkook, running his hand on the ravenette's hair.
Jungkook open his eyes and smile at taehyung and pull him to his chest and again close his eyes while hugging him tightly.

"Kook, leave me and get up." Taehyung Yelp and hit his chest lightly trying to get up but fail everytime because of the tight grip.
"Mhhmm a little bit baby." The latter murmured, too busy enjoying taehyung's warmth.

"Bun, come on wake up. I need to go home." The artist gently whisper while running his hand on jungkook's chest. Jungkook open his eyes hearing taehyung wants to go home, he free taehyung from his grip and also get up and sit on the bed.

"Nooo~ you can't go home.." jungkook whine looking at him with big sad eyes. Taehyung smile and shift a little closer to jungkook."bun don't you remember I need to go with jin and jimin hyung to hangout." The beauty said and stand up while grabbing his bag.

"Ok you get up and freshen up while I go downstairs and make breakfast for you oh and when I go remember to drink your medicine in time ok bun.
And one more thing don't go to work until your fever get down hmm my bunny."

Taehyung said sweetly and kiss jungkook's cheeks who look at with sad eyes, he open his mouth to complain but again taehyung beat him." No you can't come with us and that's final." The latter gently scold him but seeing jungkook's down face he lean closer and smooch his lips deeply.