CHAPTER 1

Please ignore the mistake...

Seoul, a big and modern city. The city of dream. You can find anything here. you name it and you will find it here. career, job, dreams, modern House and friends.

But most importantly love.
Love, the word in it self is like a dream. But not everybody can trun this dream into a reality. You have to be patience. because if you are lucky enough then love will find you and will give you the affection you crave for.

But not everybody is lucky. in life you have to struggle, it does not matter if it's love or war. And that exactly what our jungkook think, who is right now sitting in his office with eyes glue on computer screen and finger working on keywords..

 And that exactly what our jungkook think, who is right now sitting in his office with eyes glue on computer screen and finger working on keywords

He think love is not for him because he is too busy in his work and life.
As a ceo he have many responsibility in his life, so he just can't think about love right now, but still sometimes he think what it would be to like have a lover.

Sometimes he wish he can be a simple boy and be away from all of this responsibility and worry.
But he is not complaining because his father trust him with this company..

And he prove it to his father. In four years he became the top ceo and made his company the most famous jewelry industry...

But still he is not satisfied with life and he knows why, he need a lover.
But he doesn't want to find a lover on his own because you know when you have handsome face, money and you are the top ceo then, most people will be after you because of these thing..

And he is not ready for that fake commitment. So he give this responsibility to his mother.
Mom, his most special person in his life, That he love the most, he also love his father the most but he is really close to his mother..like Mama's boy. And he is proud of it..

His mother never force him to do thing he doesn't like. And know him the most. He always listen to his mother and father before doing something.

As he was looking through his document suddenly his phone rung.
A smile decorated on his face when he see the I'd.
" Hello maa" he said with cheerful voice but you can find tiredness in his saying...

"Hello my boy, bub how long are you planning to work more?, It's nearly 9 pm. Come home now.

" Sorry maa I forget the time, today was so hectic in office that I forget to check the time, I will come in an hour" the ravenette said as he was searching something on documents.

" Come fast kookie or your father will scold you again, you know how he becomes when you overwork yourself."

The ravenette can hear her mom's chuckle as he said okk and cut the call.. this was his daily routine.. he always forget to check the time, and in the end his mom will call him and scold him again and again..

But he love this when his mother call him and scold him because he know his mom is just worried about him.

He chuckled to himself and arrange everything on his office and grab his car key and left the building.
He sat on his Mercedes Benz and went away towards home..
______________________________