CHAPTER 25

Please ignore the mistake....

The day have finally came that all the family members were eagerly waiting
Specially jungkook. After one long year of wait finally the day have come, the day of their marriage. the most beautiful moment of their life.
But a wedding without music ceremony is like a tea without milk, boring.

So our dear taehyungie suggested to throw music and dance ceremony before the day of Thier wedding, where There will be dance competition between the two family.

So now every young members are doing rehersal to beat the other family. While the elders are making sure of every arrangments. The music ceremony will be hold in the most expensive hotel in Seoul and that's why Mr Kim is busy on his phone from the morning, calling the venue manager and owner to make sure there is no problem.

Mr Kim don't want any mistakes in his son's wedding. He call every servent and every workers to satisfy his mind that everything is perfect.
Letting out a big sigh because of exhaustion, he made his way to garden to fresh his mind when his eyes fell on the photo gallery that was designed on the wall.

He smile seeing his family's happy moments in those photo. But the smile flatter a little as he see a baby taehyung in his arms in the photo. He come closer and touch the photo with his hand when he see another photo of little taehyung where he was around five, wearing a towel and smiling towards the camera.

He sadly smile, blinking multiple times to Stop the tears that badly wants come out. He sniff and grab the photo frame of a baby taehyung where he was sleeping on his stroller and walk out of the house towards the garden. It was night time so he quietly sit on the swing chair and crease the photo with a gentle smile.

a small tears leave his eyes, sliding down from his cheeks as he remember all the childhood memories of his little tae tae where he was the most happiest when taehyung come in to this world. Oh how proud he feel when he first time take his little bundle of joy in his arms.

He remember how taehyung would cutely sulk because he came late from his work and forget to buy candy. But the very next day he would spoil him with lots of candy and toys just to see his cute boxy smile that resemble his mom so much.

He smile while sniffing when those memories come in his mind. Just yesterday his little taehyung take his first step but today look at him he is going to take a step towards a new life where his dear dad and mom wouldn't be on his side.

He hug the frame tightly while crying silently. The pain every dad have to feel, seeing thier dear children getting married and going away to start a new life, nobody can understand.
He is so proud of his son who become so much more then he can imagined.

His little tae, who would come running to him and tell him all the things he did in school, how he made new friends, how teachers praise him because he was always a bright student. He quickly wipe the tears seeing his wife coming towards him and seating beside him.

He sadly smile at her and again look down at the photo."look how time fly so quickly honey, just yesterday our little tae tae said his first word but look tomorrow he is going to marry a handsome man."he whisper with sad smile, creasing the photo.

Mrs Kim smile and place her hand on his hasband's hand, squeezing it a little."I know dear, I remember every bit of his childhood, how his first word was dada instead of mama and how you were jumping around the house in happiness."Mrs Kim said, laughing a little trying to make his husband laugh.

"I know right. You were pouting all day because of that."he smile at his wife and intertwined their hands together.

"Hyunie, some day all the parents have to see thier children going away from them to start a new life and that moment Finally come. And if you get sad like this then how can tae happily get married hmm? He will also cry seeing his dear appa crying right?" Mrs Kim gently said and hug mrs Kim who close his eyes tightly to stop the tears.