CHAPTER 49

"Nooooooo~ please I don't wanna go, please baby..." The ravenette whine loudly while hugging taehyung's leg tightly who was looking done with the whole drama."bun I'm repeating it last time, get up and go to your office, we can spend our time in the evening." Taehyung said with a done face while sitting on the bed and looking blankly at jungkook who shake his head aggressively.

"No, no please, don't send me baby, I wanna spend this last day with you please, don't make bun gooo~." The ravenette said with puppy eyes, looking at taehyung while jutting his lips out. He hug taehyung's leg more tightly almost clinging to it but seeing no reaction from taehyung the bunny whine more and started to gather crocodile tears around his eyes to make taehyung agree.

"Please, don't do this to your bun, I don't wanna go pleaseee, bunbun  will miss you, I wanna spend this day with you please." Jungkook whine while sniffing his nose cutely and looking at taehyung with his glossy pleading eyes making the older a little hesitate, thinking if he should agree or not but atlast he sigh out loudly.
"Koo, you can't miss these important meating, they are very crucial for you and the company bun. We could spend our time in the evening love." Taehyung said but this time more softly and wipe the tears away from jungkook's face.

"B-but, miss sana can manage it and I wanna be close to you before you leave tomorrow morning, I will feel alone in office without you please." Jungkook mumbled in small voice and hug taehyung's leg, hiding his glossy face in between his legs."but Bubba, we still have time, I will be here the whole day and night love." Taehyung said again very softly but the younger didn't understand and keep shaking his head like a stubborn baby.

The beauty sigh while rubbing his forehead as this was going on from the last half hour and the bunny is still not budging from his place. He look down at the younger who was cutely hugging his leg with a pouting face and cheeks flash because of the tears but nevertheless he smile and cupped jungkook's squishy cheeks.
"Okey, you stubborn bunny but you have to be present in the meeting through FaceTime, you got that?" Taehyung said with rise brow and hearing him the ravenette smile brightly while nodding his head.

"Yes, yes I will do anything as long as I'm here with you." Jungkook said while showing his toothy smile making the older chukle as he pinch his cheeks softly." Hmm now get up, I need to pack my bags bun." Taehyung said but rolled his eyes when jungkook shake his head and cling more to his legs."No I'm feeling comfortable here, I wouldn't leave you."jungkook said, placing his cheeks on taehyung's knee and looking cutely up at taehyung.

"Seriously baby, you will get pain in your back if you stay like that and I seriously have so much work to done bun so get up and sit on the bed." Taehyung gently said but shake his head when the ravenette again give him toothy smile."but first promise me something." Jungkook said and taehyung rise his eyebrows but still nod his head, indicating jungkook to say his words.

"Promise me you will give me booboo all night." Jungkook said very cutely making the older dumbfounded as he thought the ravenette will ask something serious."you know that without the promise you would still be cling to me the whole night right?" Taehyung said the obvious making the younger pout.

"You meanie."The ravenette mumbled and with a pouting face he get up and plop on the bed."bun, atleast change you office attire before napping." Taehyung said but sigh when the ravenette didn't move from his place.
"Okey be there, I'm going downstairs to spend some time with mom and dad and you can sulk here all you want." Taehyung said and turn around to go but the ravenette again whine and turn his face towards taehyung.

"Noooo naaa, spend time with me or atleast give me booboo." Jungkook pout and made grabby hands to taehyung who look with a done face at time and saying a quit 'idiot' he went outside towards the leaving room leaving pouting baby behind.