CHAPTER 34

Morning was one of taehyung's favourite thing because in the morning he loves to watch his bun's peaceful face while he is sleeping soundly, clutching his shirt tightly with his hand and cheeks squish to his chest. It's was the most cute view that he love to watch every single morning. He would crease jungkook's cheeks softly while the younger pout on his sleep.

And right now he was doing the same thing, watching his bunny's peaceful face. He watch and smile as jungkook push his face more in his chest, seeking more comfort from him and he gladly full the younger close, giving a soft kiss to his cheek.

But sadly taehyung have to wake his husband up because it's was time for them to get ready and leave for work.
Taehyung push the hair from jungkook's face and gently whisper sweet things in his ear to wake up the younger.

The ravenette stir in his sleep and slowly open his eyes after hearing taehyung's gentle whisper and feeling his warm touch. He look up at taehyung with a soft pout decorating his face."good morning my little bunny." The beauty smile down at him and give a quick peck to his lips making the younger smile his bunny smile as he also mumble a good morning ."did my bubba have a good sleep?" Taehyung ask pinching jungkook's nose softly who tiredly giggle, still feeling a little sleepy.

"Now get up bun, we need to get ready." Taehyung said and get up from the swing with the younger.
They both went inside the room but jungkook again plop on the bed and close his eyes with a sigh. Taehyung shake his head and let the younger sleep and taking his clothes he went inside the bathroom.

About an hour later he come outside wearing a white shirt of Jungkook and a losse sweat pant. He lazily rub his hair with the towel to dry it but seeing the younger still sleeping on the bed his eyes widen as it's was almost time for jungkook to go to office. He quickly put the towel on the sofa and fastly walk towards the younger.

"Kookie, look at the time and you are still sleeping, come on get up." He shout at jungkook, shaking his body forcefully."bun get up." He again shout and pull the younger from the bed who confusedly get up and look at taehyung but the older push him inside the bathroom." Go, quickly shower and come outside." He said and close the door of the bathroom.

Taehyung breath out a big sigh and again looking at the clock last time he walk inside the closest. He look towards jungkook's side to select a suit for his husband and After picking the suit he come out of the closet with a smile and place it on the bed with jungkook's rolex watch and his earings.

He walk other side of the bed and open the drawer of night stand and pull out jungkook's wallet and his other necessary things. After placing everything on the bed he went downstairs and see that everyone was already done with thier breakfast.
"Oh tae finally you came, we were waiting for you so long but you both were sleeping so we already ate breakfast." Mrs Jeon said while she carry the plates inside kitchen.

"It's ok mom, I will make something for me and kook, he will be here in few minutes." Taehyung said with a gentle smile and walk inside the kitchen to make something quickly for jungkook and him. He look here and there and arranging the ingredients he made some egg sandwich and orange juice for them.

After making the breakfast he went outside towards the leaving room where the hyungs were sitting. He look between them and still jungkook was not here so with a sigh he walk to his room not before greeting his hyungs and aunt Mae.

"Kook, why are you taking so long?" He loudly said while coming inside the room but he frown when he didn't see jungkook inside the room. He look towards the bathroom door and after hearing the water running he can guess that jungkook is still inside the bathroom. He confusedly look at the door because jungkook never take this much time to shower so what's taking him so long.