CHAPTER 48

Play the song....

Its was the next morning when jungkook walk out of the bathroom, freshly shower while rubbing his hair with a soft towel and humming through the music which was playing in the background. He was wearing just only a towel and without looking around he walk inside his closest and started to choose his outfit as taehyung was busy in kitchen so his husband couldn't pick a outfit for him.

He come out and realised that he didn't play the music and that to be slow romantic jazz. He get confuse and look ahead only to see taehyung slowly swaying his hips in the rhythm around the room. He bite his lips because taehyung's back was facing him and he was looking so sensual while dancing slowly and touching his body softly on the beat.

He look in amuse as a sexy smirk come on his lips watching taehyung's delicious perky ass swaying on the music. He lick his lips, couldn't control the silly grin on his lips and slowly walk behind taehyung and hugging his waist he also started to sway with taehyung. "Are you trying to seduce me in the early morning baby?" The ravenette whisper sensually in taehyung's ear who smile after feeling his nacked chest behind him.

"Does it working hmm?" Taehyung also tease with a hummed and move his hips more sexily making jungkook pull his hips closer to his manhood.
"When doesn't it work sweetheart?"
The ravenette chuckle and give a lusty kiss behind his ear and move taehyung's hips more on his crotch.
The beauty bite his lips and put his hand on jungkook's hair and closing his eyes he move on the music.

"Don't you have office to go hmm?" Taehyung ask in whisper and hummed when jungkook press his now hard member on his ass, which he can clearly feel under the thin towel."it can wait baby." Jungkook softly reply and kiss his slightly expose neck. The beauty just chuckle hearing him and placing his hand on jungkook's hand on his waist he move his hips more sensually almost grinding on jungkook's member who groan softly.

"Move baby." Taehyung whisper in his sexy tone and jungkook griping his hips move more sensually on the melodious tone and thier dance was looking so beautiful and lusty with jungkook's face hidden in taehyung's neck and his hips pressed against his manhood was a sight to see.

The ravenette grind his crotch more on taehyung's hips while sucking his neck softly making taehyung let out whisper like moan. Jungkook hummed in his ear and flattening his tongue he give a thick lick on taehyung's neck while moaning in taste of his silk like skin. The ravenette rub his hips in motion and with a quick move he turn him around making taehyung's breath hitch.

He lick his lips and pull taehyung more closer making him glue to his chest and again griping his ass firmly he started to sway thier hips in more sexy and lewd way, like almost dry humping but more in rhythm and beautiful way. The beauty look at him with parted lips and daze eyes while slowly sliding his hand around jungkook's hair making the ravenette nose his forearm in a desperate way to sniff his addicted scent.

The ravenette also look at him with sensual eyes and griping his waist he softly push him away and again with a motion pull him closer with a spin making taehyung's back hit his chest.
The peached hair beauty let out a sultry smile and stick out his ass more on jungkook's clothed memeber which look like wanted to tear the towel and come out to feel taehyung.

"Ain't you enjoying it too much bun hmm?" Taehyung whisper when jungkook's hand slide up under his shirt slowly with the beat to grab his mounds. The ravenette deeply chuckle in his neck and give a strong thrust making taehyung feel his girth and hardness and the beauty can feel jungkook's towel sliding down his waist.

"I have the right to enjoy it baby." The ravenette reply in taehyung's ear before liking it softly making the beauty shiver in his arm. Taehyung smile while biting his lip and again slide back his hand and grip jungkook's hair who bend thier body slightly and slowly started to wave thier body on the music.