CHAPTER 19

Please ignore the mistake...

"Tae, are you going somewhere?" Mrs Kim said looking up from her magazine, when she notice taehyung coming towards the hall with a bag in his hand." Oh! Yes mom, I'm going to jungkook's office to give him this and also want to check on him." Tae said with a smile showing the bag.

"Ok son you go but come home early." Mrs Kim said and again gose to reading her magazine as taehyung nod his head and went outside of the house towards his car.

" Mrs Kim said and again gose to reading her magazine as taehyung nod his head and went outside of the house towards his car

He sat in the car placing the bag on the passenger seat and start the car, driving to his destination. Between the driving he thought to buy some food for his bun, so he stop the car in front of a bakery shop to buy some cake and muffins.

He thank the old lady with a kind smile and again went to his car and drive off to jungkook's office. Stoping the car infront of the building he come out with his bags and went towards the entrance. He greet the guard with a smile who also bow at him shyly.

He take a deep breath and walk inside  feeling a little uncomfortable with the stares but still smile at everyone kindly. He approached the receptionist to ask about jungkook. He know he don't need permission from anybody here to meet jungkook but still he don't want to disturb his bun.

Seeing taehyung coming towards the receptionist the lady stand up from her chair and greet him with a shy smile." Good morning mr Kim."
Taehyung smile at her and nod his head." Morning, may I know if mr Jeon is free right now?" Tae ask placing the bag on the counter as it was a little heavy.

The lady nod his head and type something on her computer and again face him with a smile." Yes sir, mr Jeon is free right now. He is inside his office."
Taehyung nod his head and again grab the bag." Thank you and please call me taehyung." He said and walk away towards the elevator.

With a smile on his face he made his way to the luxurious hall of the top floor, greating the employees who recognise him and bow at him. Seeing jungkook's office door he eagerly walk towards it to open the door but his hand stop mid way when a voice stop him from behind.

"Excuse me sir, but you can't go inside without mr Jeon's permission."

Taehyung frown stoping himself from opening the door and trun around to face the person who stop him. He rise his brow in confusion and look at the lady who was standing there with a different kind of attitude but seeing taehyung's unbelievable beauty the lady got shock for a minute.

The women was around his age with a lean body, a small face that was cover with makeup, and long brown hair wearing a white shirt with red mini skirt which was too short for taehyung's thought. But he shrugged it thinking she can wear whatever she want.

Taehyung smile at her and ask the women kindly." Yes?"

The women standing there roll her eyes hearing taehyung's questioning gaze."I said you can't go inside without sir's permission." Taehyung get shock seeing the girl's rude behaviour.