CHAPTER 30

Days have passed since their wedding and nothing could be more beautiful then before. Everyday and every moment was so special for the couple that they spent together. Waking up in eachother's arm and spending the day with happy moments and cute little dates here and there and night out walk with jungkook spoiling taehyung to the core and then ending the day with heavy moans and groan of thier steamy love making.

These are the little things that taehyung really adore in his new life and in his new home. Giving all his love to his bun and taking care of him in every situation and making healthy food for his bun was all taehyung need now.

And same goes for jungkook. He would come in evening and every night he would give taehyung something new as a gift. Sometimes flowers which will be the most unique flowers with such a deep meaning and then the Next day he would spoil him with sweets and little piece of jewelry which jungkook would made with his own hand.

And in night he will remind taehyung in every way how much he love him. Talking sweet thing in his ears as they both make love under the warm sheet. They both couldn't be more happy to get eachother as thier life partner.

And like any other lazy Sunday morning taehyung was making breakfast for his family. His Bunny's favourite egg and cheese sandwich and his dad's favourite waffle and bacon with orange juice for his mom.

 His Bunny's favourite egg and cheese sandwich and his dad's favourite waffle and bacon with orange juice for his mom

Just imagine he have a spatula on his hand ᕙ( ~ . ~ )ᕗ

He was peacefully making his breakfast going here and there to grab the ingredients with a sweet smile on his lips thinking about jungkook's sparkly eyes when he will taste them. But a bunny toothed man thought to disturb his peaceful time by peeking into the kitchen.

He look here and there eyeing if his mother is there or not and when he see everything is clear he grin ear to ear and come out of his hiding spot, hoping towards taehyung and hug him from behind, startling the other

Taehyung gasp by the sudden force and trun around to see jungkook smiling at him with happy eyes.

"Bun don't scare me like that when Im cooking, if by mistake I hurt you hmm?" Taehyung gently said and trun around to cook again."sorry wasn't my intention." Jungkook said with a sad tone and hug him more tightly while hiding his face in taehyung's neck.