Chapter 1

A/N: Hello! I would like to leave a message before we start on this journey. I have only recently thought about this plot and I couldn't help but want to post it already. I'd like to apologize in advance for any grammatical errors and typographical errors. This is a work of fiction so don't associate the characters' personas with their real-life personalities.

Also, I'm publishing the story because I'd like to see how this one goes so if it flops I'll be willing to delete it. We'll see how it goes eventually.

Enjoy!

=====

I adore her.

I admire her.

I want her.

But I can't have her.

Yoo Jimin, also known as Karina, is one of SM University's popular students. She not only got the looks but the intelligence as well. Almost every student here in SM has the hots for her, and that includes Kim Minjeong, who goes by the name Winter, a normal student who happens to be stuck in this prestigious school because of her outstanding grades.

It's impossible to get Karina out of your head when everyone talks about her every day. But who wouldn't be? She's Yoo Jimin, her parents are one of the richest and most successful people in South Korea. Winter may have a crush on Karina like most of the students in SM, but she's crushing on her secretly. Winter has long accepted that it is impossible to have Yoo Jimin and it's best to stay away. Being the center of attraction would be troublesome.

Winter enters an empty music room and softly ran her fingers on the keys of the piano. Classes have just ended and since it was a Friday, not many of the music major students would use the music rooms. As she gently sat on the grand piano bench, she heaves a sigh before playing. This was Winter's routine, she'd sing in the music room. If not singing then she'd be writing songs given by her only inspiration, Yoo Jimin.

Title: Dancing Without Music

Composed by: KMJ

From the very first moment I met you

I was yours

Every part of me knew it

I'd never felt like that before

To the edge of the world, I would go

If you'd only ask me to

And I wish you would

I wish you would

Kim Minjeong transferred to SM University four years ago as a college freshman. Despite her nervousness about being in a school full of wealthy students, she told herself that her goal was to graduate. Everything would be fine as long as she was minding her own business. Until she met Karina, Winter was starstruck when she saw the gorgeous latter.

She remembered the first moment she met her. Winter was a little less than a piece of trash while Karina, shined so brightly. They were different from each other, how can a rock compare to a diamond? When Winter looks at her, she can never look at anything else.