Chapter 5

Our hangouts in the music room have been happening frequently after I took her to the amusement park. I realized how fast we were getting closer and comfortable with each other. I told Aeri about our meetups and she just told me to be careful especially that I was having feelings for her. 

"'Have you ever been in love Win?" She asks me, we were doing our homework at a cafe that I suggested until she decided to break the silence and start a conversation.

"I've never even been in a relationship," I answer and Karina looks at me to see if I was joking. Which I wasn't really. 

"Why?"

I shrug, not really sure how to answer. I was too focused on studies that being in a relationship was troublesome. I had to focus on myself because I was on my own ever since my parents died.  I never really thought about liking someone until she happened. I felt a fluttery feeling in my stomach every time I see her. Now that we're good friends, I find myself wanting more. 

"Hey, Win! can you cover one song tonight? Chaeyoung is stuck in traffic and it's already scheduled for the live band sessions." The manager, Hyeri, who is a good friend of mine interrupted me from my thoughts. 

I turn to Karina who had her eyes widen. "You sing here?" She asks and I shyly smile at her. "S-Sometimes," I say and got up from my seat.

"I'll see you later? I hope you'll enjoy the song I've randomly just thought of now," I grabbed a guitar and sat on the chair placed on the stage. I told the band that Chaeyoung will be arriving shortly so I had to start the night.

"Good evening ladies and gents," I say as I strum the chords on the guitar. "While waiting for this day's scheduled singer, I'll sing to you one song. Now this song is for all of you, It means that no matter who you are, you should be yourself and let no one change that. You are beautiful the way you are." 

Title: Just The Way You Are (Cover)

Oh, her eyes, her eyes

Make the stars look like they're not shinin'

Her hair, her hair

Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful

And I tell her every day

Yeah

I know, I know

When I compliment her she won't believe me

And it's so, it's so

Sad to think that she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"

I say

I never thought it's possible to care for someone so much. As each day pass I long to feel your touch. 

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change