Chapter 7

W I N T E R

"Ow!" Karina shrieks as I swabbed the cotton with alcohol on her elbow. I thought she was unharmed until she said that her elbow hurt. I checked it and lead ourselves to a diner open for twenty-four hours.  

"What were you thinking Jimin-ah?" I swabbed again ignoring her plead and cries at each jab to the wound.

"I'm sor- Ow! Win!" She pouts like a child when I wasn't listening.  

"Always remember to take care of yourself," I said and that seems to shut her up. I know something is bothering her right now, but that doesn't give her the idea to be reckless and hurt herself.

I wish I could heal your pain with a touch of my verse.....

"You don't always have to be tough." I start as I slowly treated her wound. "Hear me when I say, you're enough." 

After a few minutes of silence, music began to play in the diner and a few of the people were slow dancing on the big space which is said to be the dance floor. Karina and I watched, amused since this was the first time we'd been here. 

Couples began to slow dance and I couldn't help but stare in awe at an old couple. I smiled at the sight and Karina seems to be looking where I was looking too. 

"I know this song..." I mumbled when the next song played and Karina turns to me.

"Why don't you sing along to it?" 

"Are you asking me to sing for you?" I smirk.

"Whatever helps your ego Win," She playfully rolls her eyes.

Title: Life Of A Party  (Cover)

I love it when you just don't care

I love it when you dance like there's nobody there

So when it gets hard, don't be afraid

We don't care what them people say

I'm singing to her the song. I don't know when will be the next time I'll have a moment like this. But let me take advantage of today to feel what it would be like singing to you a song this close. Just me and you. I still don't know what you think of me, but let my heart serenade for you.

I love it when you don't take no

I love it when you do what you want cause you just said so

Let them all go home, we out late

We don't care what them people say

I slowly stood up and extended my hand for her to reach. She raises a brow but couldn't contain hiding her smile.