the beginning of the end

part one~

BREAKING NEWS!! a dangerous chemical has polluted the air due to the explosion of a top secret science experiment lab. it has been reported that breathing in the chemical causes a zombie like outcome of the body and ,soon following, the mind. we advise everyone to stay away from these people and stay hidden until the buses make there way to you to bring you to a safety facility. stay safe...

i turn off the TV and look at my parents. they look back in horror and turn to my friends.
"tom i need you to go and pack some bags" my mum tells me in a worried tone. i nod and motion for tubbo and ranboo to follow me.
"you guys still have your stuff from staying here right??" i ask
"uh yeah, yeah i do um" ranboo leaves to room before returning with his and tubbo's bags. tubbo just sits there, on my desk chair, staring into nothingness. "you ok toby-" "i'm going to call my parents" he gets up and leaves the room in a rush. ranboo and i look at each other and sigh. tubbo has never been good in these kind of situations. not that we expect him to. there's literally a fucking zombie apocalypse!? ranboo packed both of their bags while i finish packing mine and before we know it, we hear a bus horn and my mum shouting us. we grab our bags and i take Toby's arm as we all run down the stairs and throw our bags on the bus, still leaving our backpacks on us. "shit i don't have my phone" ranboo proceeds to search his pockets. "i'll go get it, where will it be??" i ask in a rush. "uhh the guest bedroom??" i nod and bolt back into the house as i hear my mother scream my name. i look everywhere, no phone. i call out of the window for ranboo and they both run into the house and help look. "TWO MORE MINUTES UNTIL WE LEAVE" shit. "ranboo where the FUCK is your god damn phone!?" tubbo starts shouting. "i-i- i don't know!? it was here befo-" "got it!!" i say as we dash through the house and out the door. no bus. we turn our heads to see it in the distance to our left. "shit shit SHIT FUCK" i say as i kick a stone. "for FUCKS SAKE RANBOO" tubbo shouts. "look i'm SORRY ok!? i fucked up" his hands run through his hair, looking around. tommy. tommy. tommy. TOMMY.

i shoot up, sweat dripping down my forehead. i turn to make eye contact with tubbo. "it's your turn to look out" i nod, wipe the sweat off my forehead and i make my way to the roof of my house. that dream. that same dream has been haunting me since the day it happened. that was two weeks ago. we've been on our own since. raiding abandoned houses, gathering weapons, learning to fight back. it's all a bit too much for three teenage boys to handle on their own but that's just the way it is. we've been constructing a plan to find our way to the safe facility where our families are. just me and my two best friends. it's been tough but for the end of the world, i wouldn't have it any other way.

————————————————————————

hey guys!! i don't know how i feel about this so far but i'm hoping you guys like it?? anyway, all inspiration from @3venart on tiktok and their incredible art skills. art from @dengerfrog on insta. anyway stay sexy :)