bad

part eleven~

-tommy's POV-

"COME ON RANBOO!!" i shout once more but still no reply, just another rustle in the bush. we step closer to the bush and we soon see ranboo walking towards us. "final- what is that." i point to what ranboo was holding. it seems to be...a child?? "this is michael, he doesn't have his parents so we're bringing him with us" he tells us while standing confidently. "i- you can't jus-" "hi michael!!" tubbo interrupts. "how old are you??" michael shuffles a little before holding up 4 fingers. i stay away from them until they walk towards me, making me realise that he is also bitten. "no no no no no. ranboo we're not bringing him with us" "yes we are tommy" i look at toby in shock. "he's bi-" "so is ranboo" "that's different" "not really, it's two against one here tommy." i sigh "just keep him away from me, ok"

-tubbo's POV-

michael hasn't done much during our walk. ranboo carried him pretty much the whole time. i think he's scared of tommy, i don't blame him. i hear his tummy rumble and see him rub it "hey michael, do you like cookies??" he looks up at me and nods his head. i grab a pack of chocolate chip cookies from the cart as he does little grabby hands towards me and the cookies {I FREAKING LOVE THE LITTLE GRABBY HANDS DHAJAQOWM I THINK ITS SO ADORABLE} he takes one from me and holds it in both of his hands. it's much bigger than both of them combined and he smiles at me before taking a bite. "guys!! the cave!!" we hear tommy shout as we walk towards him.

-Tommy's POV-

we set up camp in the cave. sleeping bags in a row with a campfire blazing as we all sat around it for warmth. we all kept our weapons close, for closure and for self defence...just in case. "argh" "you good ranboo??" tubbo asks concerned. "uh yeah, yeah umm-" he shows his arm. the black in his veins have slowly crawled up his arm, his arm throbbing. "shit that looks painful" i say "it's fine. nothing a bandage can't fix" he slightly jokes. michael stumbles over to the entrance of the cave. he looks at us before looking back and pointing out into the darkness. "bad" is all he says before we hear the sounds of the dead.

——————————————————————————
art by @Rainfor17501920 on twitter