we got this

part three~

we walk back in silence until ranboo breaks it. "that's always the worst part" "what is??" i ask him "taking the body somewhere to take natures course, knowing they once had a family and friends and we just killed them...again" i nod in agreement. "he had a locket. looked like his family. wife and daughter. to think we may never have that" i look down. "hey, don't think like that. i'm sure this whole shit show won't last forever. some of us humans are smart, there's gotta be an antidote of something" i sigh at his fake positivity. he looks at me, giving me a weak smile that i soon return.

-ranboo's pov-

this whole situation is not ideal to say the least. i'm just hoping none of us go completely insane. we walk back into the house to see tubbo looking through cabinets and cupboards. "what're you looking for??" i ask confused. "we're out of food" crap. "the shop should have more food-" "tommy you saw how many of those things went in there after we did. we were lucky to get out of there alive!!" tubbo was right. "so we either go in there and fight or we venture out to find another source of food??" tubbo and tommy both nod at me.

-tommy's pov-

"i say we fight the mother fuckers!!" tubbo just stares at me with concern. i look back and forth from ranboo to tubbo. ranboo has his thinking face on, biting his lip and looking through the corner of his eyes. "it's risky..." "very risky" tubbo chimes in "but it's probably the better option" i look at tubbo in shock. "you agree with me!?" "yeah why not. i'm getting hangry so let's get these bitches" i look at ranboo with wide eyes as he shrugs back. he picks up his bat again and tubbo grabs an axe. "where the fuck did you get that!?" he shrugs "the shed. come on"

we make our way through the streets with our eyes peeled and watching each other's backs. i see a broken pipe on the floor so i exchange my knife for it on the way. the closer we got, the louder they got. "looks like there's more than there were last time" ranboo states. "fun" i mutter. "we ready??" tubbo and i nod at the same time. ranboo kicks down the door and five zombies head straight for us.

-tubbo's pov-

fighting wasn't much of a strong point for me but i'm working on it. their voices keep playing in my head. the head is the key. the head is the key. as the first five zombies approach, i grip onto axe a little tighter as i see ranboo and tommy start fighting a few. you got this tobi. one of them comes towards me and i freak out, close my eyes and swing. "fucking hell toby" i open my eyes in fear to see the zombie, headless on the floor. "i did it!?" "fuck yeah tubbo!!" i smile and we continue into the shop.

————————————————————————
art by @introboymeets on twitter