for ranboo

part fourteen~

-tubbo's POV-

we've been here for about a week now. we found out that this isn't the same safe zone as the one tommy's parents are at but we are determined to find them. michael has been becoming closer to tommy, tommy doesn't necessarily agree to wanting it but michael has grown to enjoy his company. probably because he is a child himself. "tubbo!!" tommy comes running over to our tent. "what now tommy" "i think i know where they are" he pulls out a map and lays it across our table. "so, we are currently here at this safe zone" he points to a circled spot on the map. "we know that there is an abandoned village just across the lake and the road to the village leads to a river which will take us to the safe zone..." he pauses "right there where my parents are" he circles the place and smirks at me. "wow ok and how exactly are we going to find the right resources to make this trip??" he smiles and motions around us. "right here" "we are not stealing" "oh come on!!" "we don't want to make more enemies!! we may need them in the future" "tubbo they were willing to let michael die!! and let you go with him too!!" i think for a minute. "i guess you're righ-" "of course i am!! i always am. that's why the call me big man tommy knowsit" i shake my head and check up on michael and his drawings.

"what're you drawing michael??" he lifts up his head and moves his arm out of the way. it reveals four stick drawings. one super short with dungarees and a bee, holding the hand of a taller one with dark hair and a missing leg. one with yellow hair and a turquoise jumper with smiles on. and the last one which is really tall and has red and green details on their clothes along with a big head of hair, also holding the shortest one's hand. "i-is that us??" michael nods with a big smile on his face. "me, you, tomtom and wanboo!!" he cheers i hide my tears as i look at the ranboo drawing once more. "tommy!!" "yeah??" i look him in the eyes "let's do it...for ranboo"

——————————————————————————
i freaking love michael with my whole heart
art by @_honey_soup on twitter