boredom

part six~

it had been a few weeks since tubbo's accident and the leg i made seemed to be working very well so far. he's still in pain but not as much anymore. not too much has happened, kicked a few half-dead ass, found some cool camping gear...nothing too interesting. although, tommy did run into the house, overly excited, about his finding of tubbo's lost leg. he ran up to me whilst holding it above his head with two hands, almost dancing with it. i had to explain to him how showing it to tubbo would be a bad and insensitive idea so he decided to burn it (no idea what's up with that kid). it's all been pretty chill recently which is kind of concerning but oh well.

-tommy's pov-

"yo tubbs, do you think i could somehow boot up the old craft??" he looked at me as if i were crazy before patting my shoulder and walking out of the room. fucking loser. i shrug and work my magic on the computer.

"fuck yeah" the screen turned on as i fucked around with some cables and flicked a switch. "hey tubboooo. guess who got the computer to wo- WHAT THE FUCK" the pc started sizzling before smoking and having a mini explosion.
"jesus christ tommy!?" ranboo walked in with tubbo following behind. tubbo began laughing his head off "did you actually think it was going to work!?" "shut up tobi" i slouched back into the chair as ranboo put out the mini fire i had created. "we've seen the zombies chew at the cables around here. i don't know what you expected, tom" ranboo said with a confused tone. "i don't know man, i'm just so BORED" "boredom is the least of our problems" he walked out. "what's up his ass??" tubbo shrugged and held up a pack of cards, as if asking me if i wanted to play. i nodded as he shuffled them and pulled up a chair.

"SNAP!!" "for the last time tubbo, we aren't playing fucking snap!!" he pouted. "then can we!?" "we're playing go fish" he sighed dramatically before placing another card on the deck. "you guys may wanna check this out!!" we head ranboo call from downstairs. we quickly threw our cards on the table and made our way downstairs.

he was stood by the front window with the curtain slightly open so he could look out. "what's up?!" he moved out of the way and gestured for us to look outside. i looked at him then back at tubbo before looking out of the window. "holy shit" zombies. loads of them. waking around the streets and bumping into objects as well as each other. "what the fuck are we supposed to do??"

———————————————————————
sorry if there's any mistakes or something. it's literally 1 in the morning😃
art by @_L1_B1_