fuck

part four~

-ranboo's pov-

i grabbed a trolly from the side and lead tommy and tubbo down the aisles. we got every piece of food we could find. "yo there's biscuits!!" i heard tommy yell. "god you british people prioritise your beloved biscuits in every situation" i joke "hey!! don't diss our biscuits" "that's just the way the cookie crumbles!!" i wiggle my eyebrows at them, signalling that my pun was amazing. they both just look at me. "yeah ok then" i say in defeat. we all laugh a little too loud, drawing attention to us.

-tommy's pov-

more zombies turn the corner and join us in the aisle. "these half dead bitches are really starting to get on my nerves" i huff and begin to attack them with the pipe. "it's actually kind of fun to beat the shit out of them" tubbo laughs "you are a psycho" i laugh "WATCH OUT" ranboo shouts at me i turn around confused as a zombie grabs me. "FUCK" i drop the pipe and kick his knees, causing him to fall down. as he was about to get back up, the trolly smashes into him at full speed wiping his head straight off of his shoulders. i look over at ranboo who is looking pretty proud of what he just did. "you gotta admit, that was pretty cool??" he says as he spreads his arms out. "yeah ok it was" "hell yeah" he cheers and takes control of the trolly once more.

-tubbo's pov-

i follow ranboo and tommy as we walk to the back of the shop where the kitchen is. we left the trolly just outside of the door as we search for new weapons and clothes and shit. "why do they need such a big guillotine to cut fucking bread??" tommy jokes "big bread??" ranboo reply's while looking on shelves. i laugh to myself and open a closet when a zombie jumps out at me. i scream out "AH WHAT THE FUCK" as she grabs me and i kick her away i shuffle along the floor as she stumbles into walls and tables. ranboo and tommy run in to help but as they go to attack her, she knocks over the guillotine causing it to fall on me, cutting my leg straight off. i scream and cry in overwhelming pain as tommy runs over to me. "holy fucking shit. oh my fucking god FUCK FUCK"

-tommy's pov-

i have never seen so much fucking blood in my life. he cries in pain as i grab a cloth and tighten it around his thigh to hopefully reduce his blood loss. "RANBOO I COULD REALLY USE SOME HELP RIGHT NOW!!" "JUST WAIT THESE MOTHER FUCKERS ARE COMING OUT OF NO WHERE" "RANBOO ITS A FUCKING EMERGENCY!!" the growels stop and ranboo comes running in. "jesus fucking christ!! what the hell happened!?" "g-guillotine" tubbo points. "right ok uh" he places a cloth in his mouth to muffle his cries and to bite down on as we work out what the fuck we're gonna do.

"ok uh trolly!! you're going in the trolly" ranboo says as he helps him up and i go to the other side of him to help. once he's in the trolly, i rush out of there with ranboo fighting off any zombies that come our way. "you're gonna be ok toby, i promise" he nods his head and tries to hold back tears and cries. seeing him in this much pain physically hurts me.

————————————————————————
art by @itsyagurlvita on twitter