we're getting out of here

part seventeen~

-tubbo's POV-

you would think that the most difficult part about making a plan is making it so we don't get caught, but no. the most difficult part is trying to concentrate and make the plan while tommy and quinn ant flirting. "can you two stop flirting for just five minutes??" they both blush. "so, so far we know that at 10pm the guards do a headcount of everyone here and check every buildings, tents and restroom before locking the gates at exactly 10:15pm which leaves us with a 15 minute slot to escape" they both nod. "all good food and water supplies are in the cafeteria storage which tommy can access through the back door, but it has to be before 10pm ,because he will be caught by security, but after 9:30pm because that's when the building is unattended" quinn adds. "and you can get us weapons??" tommy questions and quinn nods "i stole the spare key earlier so i can get the weapons we need as you get the food and water supply. it's in the same building so me and tom can go together" "and what do i do as you two do that??" i ask "you're on security duty. all of the coding and hacking done for streams and videos will give you the skills to hack the cameras and disable them" i nod "and michael??" michael looks up at all of us but mostly at tommy "tom-" "no way." "oh come on- "i am not bringing him with me for the mission. i'm a lone wolf. i'm like james bond and i can't be slick with a toddler on my tail" "tommy this isn't a movie and we need to make sure he likes the food we get for him AND it's the safest job" michael looks at tommy with pleading eyes "ugh fine. tommy bond will have an accomplice for this one mission!!" quinn giggles as tommy has a proud look on his face. i roll my eyes. "there's an accessible car just outside of the gates that we can easily take" quinn adds and we nod "tomorrow night it is. we're getting out of here"

——————————————————————————
art by @Salty_Saurous on twitter!!