GO

part eighteen~

-tubbo's POV-

tonight's the night. we're getting out of here. it's currently 9:15pm which means the plan starts soon. quinn, tommy and michael are going to the storage building in about 20 minutes which means i have to have hacked the cameras by 9:30pm. safe to say i'm stressed.

-quinn's POV-

tubbo left to hack the cameras and will give us a heads up on the walkie-talkie when he has. currently tommy and i are getting ready with bags and backpacks to fill with supplies. "are you sure this is going to work" tommy asks worriedly. "let's hope" he nods in an unsure manner and we get the heads up from toby. tommy stares at the ground and picks at his finger nails. "hey" i place my hands on his shoulders and look him in the eyes. "we got this" he stares straight at me and i lean in and kiss his cheek. he turns bright red and hides his face. "uh- um- lets go" he picks up michael and starts heading outside. i smile and shake my head as i follow behind him.

-tommy's POV-

"ok fine, what about this??" i hold up a can of beans and michael shakes his head. "you're british!? how do you not like beans!?" "shhhh!! you're being too loud tom" quinn whisper-shouts. i apologise and turn back to michael. we've been trying to find food he likes for ten minutes now. "ok show me what you want" i lift him up and walk along the shelves and michael stops me at the chocolate. "chocolate huh??" he nods "well i'll get you some but you can't just eat that ok??" he nods and i throw some chocolate in the bag. "i see some guardeoefn comansjakld" "tubbo you're cutting out??" "guards outalcneleig" "what??" "guards outside!!" i hear footsteps "oh shit" i duck down and race over to quinn as quickly and silently as possible. i pull her down and cover her mouth before she says anything. i point to the guards and remove my hand. she nods and tilts her head to the exit. we're inches from the door as the walkie-talkie goes off making a loud noise. "HEY!? WHO'S THERE!?" "RUN" quinn shouts and we make a run for it "TOBY!! TOBY GO TO THE GATES NOW!!"

-tubbo's POV-

"...NOW" is all i hear before looking at the cameras and seeing them bolt towards the gates. i grab the key and run out of the security room. i turn a corner and see the guards "fuck" i say as i run in another direction and see lights pointing at me from behind , followed by voices. i soon see quinn, tommy and michael at the gates and i speed up. they get in the car and start it up as michael opens the backseat door and i launch myself inside. "GO GO GO" i shout as quinn put her foot down and we speed off.

———————————————————————————
they escaped!!
art by @genouwyne on twitter!!