michael

part ten~

-ranboo's POV-

we've been walking and walking and it's starting to get dark. "we should probably find somewhere to stay for the night" i suggest as i trail behind. tubbo yawns "yeah, i'm getting pretty tired and i wanna be safe when we sleep" tommy sighs but nods in agreement. "i think if we follow this path it leads to some kind of shallow cave??" tommy says "true. i did see that on the map!!" tubbo says in excitement but his expression soon changes when we hear a rustle in a nearby bush followed by a small whimper. "did you guys here that!?" "of course we did tommy. that's why we all stopped" i reply while picking up my axe and following the sounds. "what the fuck are you doing man!?" i shush tommy and continue forward and behind the trees. "i don't like this man" i hear toby say.

i search through the bushes and by tree trunks for the noise. "hello??" no reply. "is anyone out there??" "ranboo come back!!" i ignore their calls as i hear a soft cry. i turn to look behind a tree to find a small child curled up in a ball. "are you ok??" i ask as i kneel down beside them. they lift their head up and look at me in fear. his face is half zombified and dripping with tears. "it's ok. i'm not gonna hurt you" he looks to be around 3-5 years old with strawberry blonde (almost pinkish) hair, an upturned nose and green eyes. he's wearing a yellow undershirt with jean dungarees on top and only one shoe. i sit in front of him and take his hand in mine. "what's your name??" he wipes a tear and points to a small patch on his dungarees. i look closely. "michael??" he nods and i smile "where are your parents??" he shrugs and grabs a piece of paper with a drawing on. he hands it to me and i see that it's a crowd of zombies, one biting a small child and a woman and man running away. "is that your mummy and daddy??" he nods and take the paper back. "where did they bite you??" he rolls up his trousers to reveal a large bite on his left leg. i give him a look of sadness before standing up and offering him my hand, which he denies at first. "i'll take care of you. look" i roll up my sleeve and lift up my bandage "i got bit too" he begins to show more willing. "ranboo seriously man!! come on!!" i hear tommy yell. i help michael up before picking him up as he lays his head on my shoulder and i make my way back to tommy and tubbo.

——————————————————————————
MICHAELLL!! i'm not sure why but i just really wanted to add michael into this story so i did :)
ranboo merch comes out in two days!? ahhh
art by @ly0ly4 on twitter