wanted

part sixteen~

-tubbo's POV-

it's really late right now. i haven't seen tommy in five hours and i'm starting to worry. i sit on my bed as i look through old memories. most of them with ranboo. i miss him. i hear stumbling outside of the tent then a happy tommyinnit comes strolling inside. "where the fuck have you been??" i ask "i made a new friend. she's a girl" he says with pride. "that's great but weren't you supposed to work on an escape plan??" "yes and i was!! quinn is going to help us" "quinn??" "yep. that's her name and she's so cool man" i smile a little. "ok tommy. but we need to sleep now" he nods and heads over to his bed "night tommy" "night tubbo" i turn off the lamp.

-quinn's POV-

soon after tommy left, i grab my backpack and head over to the supply house. there's three locks on the front door and cameras everywhere but i've been here long enough to fix that. you see, back when everything was 'normal' i wasn't a good kid. i learnt how to hack, pick locks, steal...all now coming in handy. i'm not proud of my past, and neither was my parents but they still loved me and i loved them. i promised my parents, the day we were separated, that i would survive and become better for them. nows my chance to prove it.

i make a small pit stop at the security base and disable the supply house cameras and run back over towards it. i quickly pick the locks and head inside. i'm immediately face with rows and rows of food, weapons, water, first aid. "jackpot" i rip open my backpack and start filling it with as much as i possibly could.

after grabbing everything, i just manage to zip it up and i walk out of the building and shut the door. "hey" i jump and swiftly turn around. "heyy john" i've never gotten along with him and we've been in many fist fights before. this grown ass man can't handle my 'bad behaviour' "what are you doing here quinn" "i was just doing my nightly walk" "in the supply house??" "...yeah??" "quinn, give me the supplies and maybe your punishment will be reduced" he moves his hand over his gun strapped to him "yeah, that's not gonna happen" i whip out my pocket knife and make a small cut on his cheek before sprinting off. i hear him on the walkie-talkie, demanding backup.

-tubbo's POV-

i wake up to the sounds of scratching outside our tent. "tommy, wake up" "whattt" "i think somethings outside" "what are you on about??" "shhh" i grab my bat and walk to the entrance when suddenly a girl bursts through. "WHAT THE FUCK" i shout and raise my bat. "NONONO" tommy and the girl say in sync. tommy runs between the girl and i. "this is quinn!! the girl i was telling you about" "wow you were talking about me simons??" "shut it" i look between them and drop the bat. "oh well hi i'm toby!! sorry about that. tom was telling me all about you" i smile and put my hand out for her to shake. "was he now" she smirks at him then shakes my hand. "and who's this little guy??" she points at michael who is sat under the table staring right at her. "oh that's michael" "he's adorable" she smiles and crouches down to him. "no offence quinn but what're you doing here??" tommy asks "oh well i stole supplies but as i was leaving john found me and he threatened me, tried to pull his gun out on my so i cut his face and ran and now i'm 'wanted'" she smiles and we both just look at her in shock. "we need a plan"

——————————————————————————
art by @Kinguuken on twitter!!

i keep getting major writers block :D sorry about the wait