bite

part nine~

we burst through the door and start attacking the first few zombies in the way. "TUBBO GO NOW!!" tubbo bolts for the forest with an arm in front of his face for protection. i watch to make sure he's safe before hearing tommy shout for my help. he's surrounded and struggling. i grip my axe and begin beheading them as tommy beats the crap out of them with his bat. dead. "you ok??" i ask out of breath "y-yeah, yeah i'm good" i pat his back. "start going to tubbo, i'm right behind you" he nods and starts running over to him. i follow behind but see an upcoming zombie behind tommy so i deal with him real quick but suddenly "RANBOO!!" i turn around and get knocked down by at least six of them.

-tommy's POV-

"SHIT" i run back over to ranboo. i can't even see him under them all. "TOBY" he runs over to help as we pry the zombies off of him. and grab his arm to pull him to safety. he throws himself next to a tree and catches his breath. "are you ok?? did you get bit?? are you hurt??" "calm down toby!!" he replies "i'm ok" we help him up and he sighs in pain.

-ranboo's POV-

i roll up my sleeve to see a giant bite mark. "oh fuck" i mutter. "that's not good!!" tommy says in a panic. "wh-what do we do!?" tubbo looks up at me. "i-i don't know-" "we have to keep going" tommy says as he looks back at the zombies. we all agree and carry on walking down the path.

-tubbo's POV-

we've been walking a few hours now and every now and again i'll look back at ranboo to check on him. he always seems to be examining his bite mark. "we could at least bandage it up??" he looks up at me and smiles weakly while nodding. we stop and i start looking for the bandages. "why are you stopping!?" tommy looks back at us. "i'm gonna bandage him up" he rolls his eyes and kicks a stone. i shake my head "sorry about the way he's acting" "no it's ok. i get it. i fucked everything up" "hey, it's not your fault, ok?? there was nothing you could do" he nods and let's me treat his wound. "it could be worse. at least it's only one bite" "yeah i guess" "if this was tommy, he'd be on the floor  yelling cuss words at us" he laughs a little, bringing a smile to my face.

———————————————————————

art by @wormpey on twitter