outbursts

part seven~

-tubbo's pov-

"what're we supposed to do about them??" tommy shook his head and started mumbling to himself. "no no no no" "you good tommy??" "do i look good to you!?" ranboo was taken aback "sorry, this is just really stressful" we nodded in agreement and to show our understanding. "the best thing for us to do is stay calm. if they aren't raiding or coming towards our house, that means they don't know we're here" i stated. "true" ranboo said. "let's just stay put for now then" we all agreed and bordered up the windows and doors so nothing could get in if they saw us.

-tommy's pov-

life just keeps getting shitter and shitter. first the apocalypse starts, then we get left behind, my nightmares, tubbo lost his leg and not this!? more brain dead half humans wandering around and blocking us in the house. great. fucking great. i mumble and punch the wall in anger. "hey, chill out tommy. it'll be fine" ranboo says with concern in his voice. "yeah, sorry" i say while going to care for my now bleeding knuckles.

-ranboo's pov-

i watch as he walks away in silence. "his anger is getting worse. it's almost building up inside of him" tubbo says as he sits down. i hum in response as i sit next to him. "he has to learn to contain it otherwise we're gonna get into more shit" i glance over to the kitchen where tommy is washing and trying to bandage up his fist. i get up and make my way over to him to help.

"hey" "hi" he responds in a pissed of tone. "need help??" he slams his other hand down in frustration before nodding his head and giving me his hand. i bandage him up and smile at him. "thanks" "it's no problem" as i begin to walk away, i hear my name being called. "ranboo??" i turn around to face tommy once more. "what's up??" "i'm sorry about my outbursts. i don't know what's causing them but i'm taking it out on you and tubbo which isn't fair." "it's ok tommy. we can help try to make things calmer for you if you'd like??" he nods and smiles at me. i smile back and walk away.

———————————————————————
art by @ZOE3PY on twitter