what could go wrong??

part eight~

-tommy's POV-

it's been around a week and the zombies are multiplying. i have no clue where they're coming from but they have us surrounded. still not sure whether they know we're here but we are. the only thing keeping us apart are some walls. things are getting more difficult for us, especially the resource shortage, so we have decided that it's best if we make a move and try to find the safe zone where my parents are.

-Ranboo's POV-

"do we have everything??" i ask while checking my bag and pockets. "yES" tommy's voice cracked as tubbo nodded. "ok so let's go over the plan once more. tubbo has the wagon [plz i spent so long trying to remember what this thing was called] with the most important things in and is gonna pull it to a safe path while tommy and i fight off some of the zombies that are in our way. we're gonna make our way through the forest path and hopefully to safety. yes??" they both nod and i grab an axe. "let's do this"

-tubbo's POV-

the plan was simple. we just couldn't fuck it up. all i have to do is pull the wagon to safety while they fight off any oncoming zombies. what could possibly go wrong??

-ranboo's POV-

"on the count of three" tommy gets ready to open the door. "one..." tubbo gets ready to run. "two..." i grip my axe harder. "THREE!!"

————————————————————————

art by @tropicarico on twitter