quinn

part fifteen~

-tommy's POV-

i was a little taken aback by his agreement. "yeah. for ranboo" i smile lightly and begin to walk away to start planning. "don't make me regret this tommy" i stop in my tracks, turn around and look him in the eyes. "i won't" and i leave feeling determined and refreshed.

i was walking around the tents and trucks, searching for anything useful and important. i come across a small building and begin to grasp the door handle "hey" i turn around swiftly. "oh hey" "whatcha doing??" "i was just uh, looking for um..john!! yeah john, do you know where he is??" "by the gates, where he always is" the lady raises an eyebrow. "right" i smile unconvincingly before walking past her. "you know, i'm not an idiot" i turn back to her leaning against the building with her arms crossed. "excuse me??" "i know you weren't looking for john. nobody ever looks for john because nobody likes him" she smirks at me. "you caught me. i was just uh-" "looking for supplies to escape??" "h-how did you-" "been there." "who are you??" "quinn goodman. and you are.." "tom simons but everyone calls me tommy" "nice to meet you tommy. you should know, there's a checkup time when we're all supposed to be in our tents in about five minutes. come with me and that way i can help you out" she holds out her hand. i'm hesitant at first but eventually accept it and she drags me away.

we end up in a small treehouse filled with books and drawings along with various belongings such as stuffed animals and photos. "this place is-" "homely??" "yeah" "i'd hope so, i made everything here myself" "that's so cool" she smiles. she has a pretty smile. the red in her hair brought out the red in her lips and her eyes looked like moons. i never really payed attention to her looks before, but she's pretty. "it's rude to stare" i snap out of my thoughts "i-uh i'm sorry" "i'm just messing with you" i blush a little. none of us speak for a little as we just watch the stars. "i'm guessing you wanna know why i was looking for supplies??" i pipe up. she sighs lightly. "i already know. you're looking for your parents right??" "how did you-" "i know everything around here. it gives me a sense of control. also...i was in the same position as you" "you were??" "yeah, but that was before i found out they were dead" my heart drops. "i am so sorry" "it's not your fault. i left it too late. that's why i wanna help you" "you do??" she nods "i don't want you to go through that" "thank you" we smile at one another.

——————————————————————————
art by @MinMint_Cy on twitter!!

hey!! so i imagine "quinn" looking like this:
but you can imagine her however you want!! <3

hey!! so i imagine "quinn" looking like this:but you can imagine her however you want!! <3