She smelled like him

CH-11

Next day...…

Cedric and Eleanor went to the museum and returned with their exhausted bodies.

One thing, Eleanor was sure that this man was not that annoying. And he has a lot of knowledge.

Today, when they went to the museum he explained a lot of things to her patiently, without getting any irritation.

Eleanor only knew about business, making money, and beauty products. She doesn't know about artifacts. And she likes art. 'When she has free time she will go to an art exhibition and buy a painting or two and hung them in her house.

Even though she doesn't have much knowledge of art she enjoys their beauty. And one thing she doesn't know was, her simple assumption in understanding art was equal to the understanding of a senior artist. In her childhood, she wanted to learn art, but couldn't as her parents didn't let her. Instead, she was forced to learn dancing, singing, cooking, and all the things that a good housewife has to do.

Her parents loved her dearly, even though she has a brother she is the most loved one. Her parents loved her to death, but she has to do whatever they say. They are oppressive and loving. But seeing their love and affection, she gave up as she thought it is worthy.

Today, when she saw some old paintings she explained fervently. Her eyes shined brightly when she saw the paintings. Cedric felt that he saw something which this woman was interested in.

He wanted to investigate her and know more about her. But He decided against it as he felt it would be good if he knew nothing about her. If needed, he will think about it at that time.

By the time they reached the hotel, it is already evening.

Eleanor slumped on the bed lazily for some time.

"You take shower first!" Eleanor said to Cedric. He got up and went to take shower.

He noticed that this woman changed some perceptions of him. But she was a bit angry about the kiss. But still, she was angry at herself too for losing her control. He was amused by her view of perception.

Cedric thought with that age it was unlikely to think and take things in such a way. It happens when a person went through too much. Maybe it's because she broke up with her scum bag boyfriend. And her best friend's cheating and the downfall of the Zora empire made her like this.

If this was the truth, then he will believe it.

He felt that this woman is meant to be pampered. Even though everyone said to be she was a pampered princess she is not.

She behaves like a pampered princess. Even though her parents love her, she was not pampered by them. She was grown up by learning the difficulties. She was grown by knowing how her family got to this position.

Her family loved her but she was not spoiled rotten. She knew what was a responsibility. She knew her limit. She knew what to do and what not to do. She was smart and cunning.

Cedric felt that this woman was like an endless pit. As we dig we get to know more things.

Cedric smiled as he thought about her.

Damn! This woman is occupying his mind.

After his shower, he went out in his towel itself. When he went he saw her sleeping like a baby.

He smiled. He changed into his pajamas. He took his phone and went out to make a call.

After he ended the call he went inside. He didn't see his little vixen. He heard the running water. He felt his body is heating up just by the sound itself. His mind is going crazy. 

His mind imagined her naked body is getting hit by the water droplets. Cedric felt suffocated. He needed to calm down! He decided to go out and have a breather.

He took his phone and went out.

Many men around him are into smoking but he is not. He tried once but he just couldn't smoke more than a puff. He coughed violently when he took a small puff of smoke.

Cedric didn't try it from that time. If he had that habit he would have smoked now for sure!

He felt boring, he asked his assistant to send mails to him. Cedric took his laptop and started working after he went back! He called the food service and asked them to send food to their room.

Eleanor came out of a shower. Earlier When Cedric is in the shower she pretended to sleep. She wondered if he is doing purposely showing his body to her. So, she pretended to sleep. After she heard his footsteps fade away only then she got up and went to shower.

When she went to take the shower her nose is filled with the smell of his male testosterone. She felt like she is getting tortured by him indirectly. She cursed herself for being captivated by his scent. She finished her shower and went back. Eleanor felt like she smelled like Cedric now. She grumbled some words under her breath and went to the vanity table to dry her hair.

After drying her hair, she applied some skincare and decided to retire to the bed. But her stomach protested saying that she needed to feed her little stomach.

Eleanor decided to go to the hotel restaurant and have food. But when she was about to go to the hotel restaurant, the staff already brought the food for them.

"Please set the table,"  Eleanor said.

When she was about to sit down she asked, "Did he order the food?"

They nodded their heads at her. All the dishes were local dishes of their area. Eleanor knew some dishes were not on the menu.

"These are not on the menu, right? Why did you get them?" Eleanor asked.

"Sir asked for them especially, madam," The staff replied.

"Okay, we will let you know when we finished. You can come and get them at that time," Eleanor said.

They nodded respectfully to her and left. Eleanor was about to call Cedric but she got a call from her father. She was scared that her father will be mad at her for her actions.