The Best Revenge

Ch-41

But the question was…. Was he really saved?

Only his fate can be said. Let's hold the candle for Cedric some other time before we move to another character.

Eleanor walked with the nurse as the middle-aged nurse continued to giggle all her way at Eleanor.

*cough* Eleanor cleared her throat to tell that she was feeling uncomfortable with her giggles.

"Young couples these days are so romantic. *giggles*" she giggled once, making Eleanor blush hard.

"We reached," the nurse announced after a few minutes of walking. She showed the way inside where the doctor was scanning the reports of Jessica.

"Doctor… What is her condition?" Eleanor asked.

"Hmm… Kind of complicated," he said.

"What do you mean doctor? What exactly happened?" Eleanor asked.

"Hmm… why don't you sit down and let me explain it to you one by one," the doctor said, making Eleanor frown.

But still she did as she was asked.

"The thing is… It might be impossible for her to get pregnant again," the doctor said, making her shocked. As if the doctor understood what Eleanor wanted to hear she went on.

"The thing is… it looked like the patient has sex with multiple partners in multiple times in multiple occasions. And I realized with her reports she had aborted more than three times. After those abortion she didn't take proper medication and proper care. Her uterus is weakened. It would be almost impossible for her to get pregnant again. Even if there are chances for her to get pregnant, she has to go through a certain kind of treatment that would be available only overseas. But not with modern technology, it can happen only with traditional medicine. But one cannot give a guarantee about her future pregnancy. It's all on god." The doctor said,

"Is it impossible?" Eleanor asked.

"Yeah… In our terms, accurately she only has a ten percent chance to get pregnant. Her sack wouldn't be able to hold a child," the doctor said to her with her downcast eyes. Despite whether a woman was good or bad she will love her child no matter what. Indeed, being not able to become a mother was one of the horrible things for anyone.

"And again… as for her sexual activities. She should completely refrain from them for at least 5 to six months. If not, she might suffer from Cervical Cancer. Her food should be monitored and she has to be taken care of well," The doctor said.

"Thanks doctor," Eleanor said and got up not even waiting for her medical prescription.

"…" Doctor.

'She might be worried too much,' she thought and brushed it off.

"Is she awake?" Eleanor asked suddenly when she reached the door.

"She should be awake by morning," she said.

Eleanor nodded and left. She walked out of the doctor's cabin and sat on one of the resting chairs as she crossed her legs on the other. A sneer formed on her face as she faced Jessica's ward.

"I will make your life miserable Jessica. But I will neither harm you physically nor mentally. I will just do the things you hate. That's the best revenge I can get from you," she muttered under her breath.