Cedric in trouble

Ch-40

"Miss. Zora… Please follow me to the doctor's chambers," The nurse asked, shaking her head as she looked at Cedric.

She looked at Cedric as if she was asking for his permission. Why does she act like a cute little wife who was asking her husband permission to go out?

Aww…. So cute of her.

"Go ahead and listen to him. I will take care of the reporter who is taking our pictures," he said to her, pulling her into his hug.

She looked at him with surprise, but nevertheless she nodded her head.

"Let's meet my father tomorrow after sunrise and inform him I am in hospital to take care of that bitch," Eleanor said to him.

Oh God! She was ordering him like he was her husband.

Wait… Husband? This thought was enough for him to forget that he was being ordered around by her.

He smiled and nodded his head at her. Eleanor turned to leave but was stopped by him. He pecked her forehead before letting her go from there.

The nurse was blushing like a teenager.

"Your boyfriend?" she asked Eleanor as they walked.

"Nope," Eleanor said. The nurse's eyes filled with displeasure and disgust at her. The nurse realized that man was her sugar daddy.

"My soon-to-be husband," she added after a few seconds of pause, shocking the nurse. Well… she bit her tongue for judging Eleanor too hastily.

"Sorry," she apologized immediately, confusing Eleanor as to why she apologized to her.

"I judged you too quickly," the elderly woman honestly admitted her mistake without feeling ashamed and did that without hiding.

"No need to be," Eleanor said.

The middle-aged elderly woman wanted to say something but held it back.

"I bless you both with healthy and naughty children after your marriage," The nurse said.

"Thank You! I will talk to the hospital director to give you a bonus!" Cedric's voice rang from behind.

Eleanor turned her head towards him and gave him a questioning look.

"Hehe~~~~" he smiled sheepishly as he looked at her while scratching his neck innocently.

"Aren't you doing what I said to you?" she asked as she looked at him sternly like a mother punishing his child for not being obedient.

"I was about to do that. But I suddenly remember that I didn't take your father's number from you," he said nervously, ignoring the fact that he was digging his own grave.

"What?!" she asked in surprise.

'She believed it! Phew…' he thought to himself and drowned himself in momentary relief.

"I forgot to get your father's number," he said again.

"Then how in the hell did you get his number when we went to the Rubyforth country and called him? Now you forgot his number or as you say you don't have his number? Do you think I am a fool!?" Eleanor shouted like a firebrand at him.

"…" Cedric. God Am I that terrible in lying. Just save me God!

"Miss. Zora, this is a hospital. Please your voice," the nurse beside her said in a calm voice. Eleanor nodded her head to her and walked towards Cedric.

"Are you listening to what we are saying sneakily?" she asked as she held his collar while standing on her tiptoes.

Cedric gulped hard seeing her like this. Dammit! His wife is scary! He shouldn't anger her anytime!

Sigh…

But her being so close to him was doing something to him. Her bosom was touching his chest.

Will she throw him out of the hospital if she knew he was feeling horny towards her?

"That time… I called him from my phone itself. But I changed my phone and lost a few contacts. Unfortunately, your father's contact is one of them," he said with his sparkling eyes and almost those eyes were begging her to let him go.

"Fine… First, inform my father. He must be worried. Don't forget we need to meet him tomorrow," she said, turning back and starting walking ahead.

'Phew… I am saved,' he thought and went back to do the things he was supposed to do.