Anger Levels

Ch-46

"Could you give me the chance to be your one and only woman in this life?"

Can he be given the chance to be with him? That too… to be his one and only woman in his life?

He was not sure whether he had tik augh or not. He loves her so much but couldn't be so straight.

Well… cough… he kissed her a few times. Ahh… okay… many times. That doesn't count. Arey… as a loyal fan of Cedric shows some mercy on him.

He loved her for many years… asked her hand for marriage. But he knew the real meaning of her words in her mind. He knew she meant she wanted to become his real woman who knew every inch of him. But there were few things he couldn't tell her. He was a beast. But this beast only wanted to get tamed by this fragile butterfly.

A beast in love with a fragile fluttering butterfly. This was making him scared. She would be ruined if there was a single mistake. But… it's suffocating him being apart from her.

But he already threw her in the middle of the abyss when he proposed to her in a grand way and accepted her in front of the whole world. Now… what was there for him to hesitate. He could only protect her, cherish her and love her till her end.

This was it. Yes… can he give the chance to her to be his woman whole heartedly? Yes! Hell yes! Man! He can do that. Only this woman can have the right.

"Eleanor…I can give you each and every chance to be with me. I will make you the queen of my heart, soul and life. I promise apart from you and my sister there was no woman in my life," he said, sincerity dripping from his eyes.

Any woman would be touched by this act and even she. But was she ready to be his? Yes… but what's stopping her?

Her past and her Insecurities.

Only he can get rid of them. But will she give him the chance to do it? Only time and fate can say it.

Cedric hugged her tight making it hard for her breath. "Cedric…" she called him in a strained voice.

"Hmm?" he responded.

"I can't breathe," she replied in her strained voice again.

"What happened? Are you unwell somewhere? Shall we go to the hospital? I guess we need to get your lungs checked and your nasal pipe too? What if it's serious? I will reverse the car! Wait up!" he said and started getting busy with his own assumptions.

"Cedric…"

"Wait, Elle,"

Eleanor's Anger level stage: Level one

"Cedric…"

No response

Eleanor's anger level stage: Level two

"Cedric,"

No response

Eleanor's Anger level: medium level. [closer to burst out]

"Cedric,"

No Response.

Eleanor's Anger level: High level [the world will come to an end in a few seconds.]

Cedric,"

No Response

Eleanor's anger level: Final stage!

*boom*

"CEDRIC!!!!!"

A roar could be heard in the car which shook the fourteen realms in the world in fear.

Cedric knew he messed up this time seriously. Dammit! Why does he turn stupid with her presence?

Sigh…

"You were hugging me tightly. So, I couldn't breathe! How in the hell there was a problem with my wind pipe, lungs and bronchitis!? Are you in your own mind?" Eleanor asked as she made him scared.

"Sorry…" he mumbled but was heard by Eleanor. Eleanor humped in irritation when he heard his words.

"Next time… when you do something related to me. Talk to me once. Don't be hasty," he said, making her sigh again.

"Okay…" he nodded his head like an obedient guy.

"He is so cute!' the Devil came and said to Eleanor as she started fanGirling again. Eleanor's single glare sent the devil disappearing.