Didn't know that she was his woman?

Ch-25

Eleanor found a seat in a corner and sat there. She decided to congratulate them and hand the gift to them after the Chairman and the CEO's speech was done. She took a champagne glass and sat without talking to anyone. She just doesn't want to go there and talk with leechers. Maybe it's because she hasn't learned to cope up with humanly monsters, she doesn't know how to live a life with a fake smile while stabbing them with her tongue.

But unexpectedly something has happened. She saw Cedric walking onto the stage. His father gave a long speech about the company, while Cedric gave a short speech in his way.

After he was done, they announced that a woman would be picked up from the crowd for his first dance. Even Eleanor was shocked when she heard that he would pick a woman from the crowd. She felt something was off with her. if something was not off with her, why would she feel jealous at the thought of him dancing with some other woman. She shook her head and tried to sip her drink. But to her surprise, Cedric started walking in her direction. He looked handsome wearing his black tuxedo, his suit was complimented well with a silver brooch making it reflect at the night ball lights under the night sky. Her mouth opened widely at his handsome features.

[Eleanor… Control. He is seducing you. Ask your heart to beat slowly.] she said to herself.

She noticed that his actions were affecting her. She felt her heartbeat was beating fastly, her breath turned ragged as she noticed his eyes were looking at her only filled with love, care, and adoration. Suddenly, she blushed when she noticed his hot gaze on her. She just wanted to claim him as her man and would only belong to her. But she felt a lump in her throat. As he came closer, she clutched her dress, crumpling it. She noticed that he wasn't looking at anyone but only her. She felt her throat dry, she took a big gulp

At that second, he reached her and stood in front of her. He extended his long arm towards her and asked, "My Lady, would you give me the honor of dancing with you?"

He was a total gentleman. She wondered how did she even get the heart to say ruthless things to him.

When she was busy staring and admiring him, she heard him saying to her, "Everyone knows you are my girlfriend. Don't embarrass yourself," she realized he misunderstood. She got up from her seat with a big smile and took his hand as he guided her into the ball area.

------------

Meanwhile…

Cedric's eyes were only on his woman who was sitting at her table as she twirled her drink repeatedly lost in her thoughts. He has an urge to kiss her and claim her body with his. He wanted to enter her deepest cave and hit her with his shaft and break the walls. Dammit! What the hell was he even thinking!?

Eleanor, the Queen of his heart was sitting, in front of him dazed. She looked beautiful and heavenly. He noticed many men were staring at her with gawking eyes. He wanted to dig out their eyes and feed them to his dogs. But literally, almost everyone was looking at her. He felt anger bubbling in his chest! For god sake! Don't they know she was his!?

After his painfully long speech of his dad, he gave a short speech. He couldn't wait to dance with her and show the world that she belongs to him. The moment his father announced about the dance, he immediately went to her and took her hand. He doesn't know why when she was staring at him with her open mouth, he felt happy. But felt angry when she didn't take his hand. So, he remembered their relationship with her.

He led her to the dance floor. Immediately, all the lights turned off and only a spotlight was turned on falling on them. Eleanor swayed her hips rhythmically as she moved to the beat. She synced her moves with his dance steps. Cedric saw her enjoying the dance with him. But her closeness was something that affected him. If not for the crowd he would have taken her then and there. He also noticed everyone was looking at her dancing. He felt proud of his beautiful wife and again felt sad when he realized he had a big competition. He needs to get her before someone steals her.

Eleanor was wearing a black and silver dress. Her longish-shaped black silk dress is embroidered with delicate silver sequences, around the curves of the dress. An open back with just the right amount of silver strings to hold the dress up making the look royal yet classy. Her black dress had stripes of silver from the left shoulder to the right leg. With the light falling on the gown, it not only looked mesmerizing but enough to make one speechless...Wearing it, highlighted her well-defined curve along with her upper shoulder bare. The downer part of the dress almost like a mermaid's tail, reaching the flowing down to the floor. Her beautiful black silk gown flowed over her slender thighs akin to soft waves on a seashore. The off-shoulder dress embroidered with glimmering silver laces sensually hugged her legs and exposed her delicate and fair shoulders. She wore a matching pair of silver heels. Also, she wore diamond earrings complementing her snow-white skin.

-------------

Eleanor felt uncomfortable being in his hands at the start, but he was too gentlemanly. He smiled at her and took her hand. He placed his hands on her thin waist and made her come closer to him. She circled her hands around his neck making her blush at their closeness.

His hot breath fanned her, his touches were tingling her. As she moved, she made a few mistakes but soon recovered. As seconds passed, she started enjoying the dance. She felt lighter. Her smile broadened. Eleanor twirled and moved in his hands making her look like a diva in her dress. Eleanor may not know the effect of her presence in the venue but the whole country would know.

Eleanor was happy dancing with him. But….

-----------