The End (of?)

Ch-32

"I will help you uncover the mystery of your brother's accident," he said, shocking the wits out of her.

Eleanor looked at him with shock as she widened her eyes.

"It's a planned accident… marry me… I will help you with everything…" he said to her in her ear.

Now… was her marriage a deal? But her brother, her family, and everything was in ruins. Only he could help her. She was leeching on him like a leech. She wanted to say no… but her heart was saying she would regret it if she rejected him, while her brain was asking her to reject him. Eleanor was conflicted. She closed her eyes and remembered everything he had done to her.

He helped her from the start. Be it she almost raped time, be it during her breakup time, be it when her family almost bankrupted, when she was bullied, when she got insulted. He was there everywhere. And he wasn't that bad… but… a bit shameless. No… no…. No… a lot of shame! But it's passable.

"Let's get married!" she said looking into his eyes, attracting other's attention to them. Cedric smiled at her. He bent his head to kiss her but was stopped when he heard Eleanor's next words.

"But…" she trailed.

Cedric felt restless when he heard her words. Even Katherine…. She almost squealed in joy even Mr. Emerson too. But they stopped when they heard her saying 'but'. What now?

"But?" Cedric urged Eleanor to say further.

"You need to talk with dad," she said, nibbling her lower lip. Cedric felt his wife was too cute. How could she think of her father when a small issue like this could be solved with a few words. With a wide smile on his face, he bumped his head with hers. Looking into her eyes, he said "I will take care of it,"

The crowd laughed out loud when they heard her words. Katherine also laughed when she heard words. But again… she pitied her because unlike her shameless brother… She is innocent.

Meanwhile… Mr. Emerson smiled brightly and rushed out. Regnov Emerson took his phone out and called his butler. "Butler Stephen… My son is getting married finally. So… prepare a few boxes of condoms for him. Buy 50 to 100 boxes. Also, change his diet. Feed him scallops, clams, oysters, dark chocolates, wine, and salmon. Buy the stuff that could excite them sexually. As for my daughter-in-law… give her healthy nourishing liquids and soups. I need a grandson soon. I am trusting you. That's why I'm leaving this matter in your hands," Regnov said seriously.

On the other side, the butler puffed his chest in pride as he felt proud for being selected for this mission. "From now on…. I will make sure… Young Master eats the things three times that you said, Master." Butler Stephen assured.

"Then make preparations for it. I will go back and make sure my new daughter-in-law won't run away from my monster son," Regnov said.

"That's important, Master! I will do my task, you do yours!" Stephen urged and waited for Regnov to hang the call.

Regnov heaved a sigh of relief when he heard Stephen's words. He walked back to the venue feeling great and content.

———————

Meanwhile….

Jessica felt anger… a kind of anger that could kill someone just by a single thought. She wanted to run towards Eleanor and kill her. Jessica wanted to claim Cedric as hers. She lost the chance of becoming Mrs. Emerson. She hated her! She hated her to her death! When Jessica heard the claps and whistles of the crowd, she wanted to kill them. These things should belong to her! ONLY HER!! She will take back the things which belonged to her! Yes! That's right! Things she wanted should belong to her!

"NO! YOU CAN'T MARRY HER! YOU SHOULD MARRY ME!!!" Jessica yelled as her eyes turned red.

Eleanor felt irritated at her voice.

"JESSICA!!!!" Jacob shouted. He couldn't believe his ears. His wife, whom he loved with his whole heart, betrayed. This means the earlier video was true! He felt nothing but anger, disgust, and hate towards her.

"What!? Do you think your small teeny tiny dick could satisfy me? And yes! The video is real! I hooked up with you in the hopes of meeting Cedric and marrying him! Now! I lost him because of this bitch! What she possesses that I don't! Every man wants her only! You and him! Even the man I dated back in college! And those five geasers also want this woman only! Why!?" Jessica yelled, forgetting the place, people around her, and her posture.

Jacob felt humiliated at her words. He gritted his teeth in anger and raised his hand to slap her! And PAK!!! PAK!! PAK!!! Slaps resounded in the venue hall. Jessica tried to escape his slaps but that only made it worse for her. Her legs tangled with her dress, she lost her balance and fell to the ground. She felt black dots forming in front of her eyes. She felt dampness in between her legs. A pool of blood flowed from her legs showing the signs of miscarriage.

"God! She has miscarriage!" someone exclaimed.

"Who knows whose child she was carrying?"

"She deserves that,"

"She is such a bitch."

"The innocent soul is dead,"

Whispers rang in the crowd. But no one has the intention to take her to the hospital. Meanwhile, Jacob stomped on Jessica's stomach making her wince in pain.

Eleanor looked at the scene unfolding in front of her. When Jacob raised his leg to stomp on her she rushed forward and pushed him away.

"Call Ambulance!" Eleanor yelled at Cedric's side. Cedric did as she asked. His woman is kind to the person who is cruel to her too.

"Guards! Take this filthy man away!" Eleanor shouted, ordering the guards. Cedric nodded at them when they looked at him for his permission.

------

Author's Notes:

Hehe... What do you think? How was the chapter? Comment and vote.