Mr. Cuddles vs Cedric

Ch-42

"What are you doing here?" Cedric asked as he walked towards her. He settled himself beside her and kept his hand around the headrest of the chair, and made her lean on his shoulder to sleep.

"Nothing…" she said shifting her position from his shoulder to his chest and leaned comfortably.

Cedric felt peace with her in his arms. If he can… he will stop this moment forever and will live at this moment.

"Cedric…" she called out.

"Hmm…" he responded.

And suddenly something ticked in his mind.

"I told your father that you are in hospital and taking care of your 'friend'. And I took care of the photographer." He spoke like a child who was afraid of getting scolded by his mother.

'You stupid! Don't scare my hubby! But still, he is so cute like this,' her devil version popped out and started fangirling at his new face.

'Where in the hell did she scare him? He himself was scared.' The angel version popped out of the thin air and started berating the devil, for which Devil only rolled her eyes at it.

'Ele babe, I am so proud of you for holding a strong grip on him. Keep it up,' the angel version said.

'Both of you disappear. If not, I will kill you both,' Eleanor warned them.

'You aren't capable of doing that,' the devil version said as it rolled its eyes at Eleanor.

'I agree with the red-horned creature of yours this time,' the angel version also said to Eleanor.

'Shut up! Or Else I will kill you!' she yelled at them.

'As if you can even touch us,' the devil version mocked her.

"Ele babe, you shouldn't dwell in your imagination that deep," Cedric's voice rang in her ears, making her embarrassed.

*cough*

She coughed awkwardly as she tilted her head to the side burying deeper into his chest as she tried to hide it completely.

"I didn't ask you whether you finished doing them or not," she said as she tried to change the topic and escape from her grand embarrassment.

"But it's my responsibility to tell you whether I have finished or not," he said, making her look at him.

"You know what?" he asked as he looked deep into her eyes.

"Hmm?" she responded as she looked at him furrowing her brows together.

"Your eyes shine like two bright emeralds. I feel I can see the whole world in those eyes," he said, cupping her face in his hands.

"Can you see what my Mr. Cuddle is doing now?" she asked.

What?

Her Mr. Cuddle?

And why was she asking him?

"What?" he asked in an exasperated tone and an annoyed tone. Cedric swore to kill the person whoever was her Mr. Cuddle.

"Who is that Mr. Cuddle?" he asked sternly. Coldness started oozing from his voice. One would die just by hearing his dark voice at that second.

"My teddy bear was gifted by my brother when I was six years old," she said.

"What?" he asked again.

What the holy freaking fudge!?

She called her teddy bear her Mr. Cuddle. Does that mean she would hug it daily in her sleep?

Dammit! This is so serious!?

He needs to get rid of that damned Mr. Cuddles!? If not, he would not be able to become her Mr. Cuddles. He sensed danger! No in the way he would let that teddy bear exist in this world!

But he failed to recognize that he was making a teddy bear as his rival. If the world comes to know that the great heir of the Emerson family was competing with the teddy bear then they would laugh at him with their asses.

"Back to the question. Tell me what my Mr. Cuddles was doing right now? In which position was he in?" she asked, squishing his face.

"How would I know?" he asked.

"You liar! Didn't you say you can see the whole world in my eyes!? Why can't you see what my Mr. Cuddles was doing?" she huffed at him.

"…" Cedric.

'Babe… the world I mean and the way you presumed it... is really unique (-_-)' he thought.

--------

Author's Notes:

Don't you think Eleanor's way of presuming Cedric's dialogue was lit? Well, don't forget to comment and vote.