Caught

Ch-38

'Oh! Just Shut up!' Eleanor yelled at the Devil, which had a completely perverted expression on her face.

'Eleanor… you are stupid!' the Devil said as she humped and disappeared in anger. While the angel felt relieved seeing the devil disappear. Feeling bored, even the Angel version disappeared from her face.

When she was about to raise her head and look at the godly piece of handsome creation in front of her. Her lips were captured by something soft and warm. Before she realized whose lips, they belong to her legs, turned to jelly, and almost lost balance if not for Cedric's hold, she would have said bye-bye to her butt due to pain. Feeling relieved slightly, she clutched his shirt tightly. Eleanor felt like floating in the air for a second. But soon she felt something cold on her back only to know that she got pinned to a wall.

Indeed, as her devil said she was stupid. Even before she confessed to him, he was eager to eat her up but now she confessed to him and entered his trap willingly. Now… he would turn into a pure incubus.

But one thing she has to agree on is that he was a good kisser. No matter how many times she got kissed she never felt bored by his kiss. She wanted more. This man has the power to ignite something in her body. She never knew that she could experience these feelings. But he dug them out and made her feel at the top of the world. Can she say no to his advances at this rate?

Maybe not!

Even if she said no… the seduction king Cedric would tempt her to the point that she was unable to resist his charms and said yes willingly to him.

Oh, Cedric… What did you do to this girl? She was so head over heels for you which she failed to realize.

Cedric's hands caressed the skin of her back making her quiver in his arms. He pulled one of the strings slightly making it hit her skin. Eleanor gasped when she felt a small snap-on her back, failing to think that her gasp gave him access to enter her mouth. When she felt the sudden intrusion in her mouth a moan escaped from her mouth making her get conscious of what's happening around her.

Suddenly she heard an awkward cough near her. Panicking, she tried to push him but he didn't budge instead he started kissing her with more strength. Eleanor again heard someone clearing their throat again. Now she knew someone was near them and wanted to talk to them right now. She guessed it might be either a doctor or a nurse. But this incubus wasn't leaving her. God! What if that person was filming them? God! That would be hella embarrassing!

She started wriggling in his arms furiously making him feel vexed. Cedric broke the kiss and released her from his grip. He looked at her with a handsome frown on his face.

'God! Why is he so handsome even though he was just frowning?' The devil appeared immediately and started fangirling.

'Ah! This man is my lifelong crush! I will be his die-hard fan!' The devil continued her comments.

'Just shut up! Let her live in peace!' The Angel version appeared and started chastising the devil version like a strict mother.

'And you Eleanor! He is kissing you as he pleases! Please mind the place and time you both are in. And don't act like a loose woman! Be strict and make him starve for your touch. You shouldn't bend in these kinds of things! And like an idiot, you confessed to him desperately. Aish… you are such a disappointment!' The Angel said, shaking her head like a disappointed mother.

"Babe… someone took a picture of us kissing," Cedric's voice rang out.

Dammit!

-----------