Not meant be hers

WARNING!!! THERE ARE SCENES THAT MIGHT DISGUST YOU HERE. DON'T READ WHILE YOU ARE EATING OR DRINKING SOMETHING!!

-------

"I am a fool," she uttered to him in her extremely low voice.

Cedric felt his chest tightened at her words. He hugged her tighter as he looked at Jacob with rage in his eyes.

"You are smart, lovely and my love. Don't think like that. He is a fool to lose you," he whispered in her ears softly. Eleanor started sobbing like a baby. Cedric called Katherine and asked her to hold Eleanor. Eleanor didn't see Katherine holding her. But she just felt the warmth surrounding her was gone. She subconsciously clutched him tighter surprising him. Cedric was surprised by her actions, he never thought she would cling to him like this. A dangerous yet sexy smile formed on his face. He signaled Katherine to leave since Eleanor was not willing to leave. Cedric raised his leg and kicked Jacob on his chest, making him cough a mouthful of blood. Cedric trained in martial arts from his childhood. A blow from would enough to kill a person. So… we have to say Jacob wasn't lucky now.

Eleanor felt a jerk in her body, she raised her head saw the scene in shock, not expecting Cedric's action. She unconsciously took few steps back from his embrace. Not knowing her body condition, she tried to move back. Katherine supported her immediately. She saw a beast in Cedric now.

Cedric bent down to Jacob's level, who was still trying to adjust his breathing. Jacob felt humiliated. He doesn't know why Cedric was behaving like this. They were friends. When he got kicked on his chest, he felt a coppery taste in his mouth. His vision blurred and saw black dots. Before he could shake those black dots, he heard Cyrus's voice.

"Didn't you want to make her as your mistress? Hmm? I will show whose mistress your wife is?" Cedric said sending chills in Jacob's spine while sending warning bells in Jessica's head.

"You may think she isn't coming here because she got shocked or scared. But that's not the case. I will show you something," Cedric said and looked at one of his men. He bowed and went away. Soon, a video started playing.

"She is such a good slut! I wonder if she can take two at a time," a man said.

"She can," another man said.

"I will go for he ass," the third person.

"I will take her mouth…" another one said.

"This slut got married a month. See her… she is here leaving her husband. Looks like he isn't satisfying her. We got satisfy her," a person said as he went to lick her boobs.

The video showed five men gangbanging Jessica. It was so cringy and disgusting at a single glance.

Jessica was enjoying the invasion of five men at once, all her holes were being slammed hard by them, her hands, pussy, ass hole, mouth, and her breasts. Every part of her body was being invaded. She took all their semen in her holes. It's like she drowned in the sea of semen. But… Jessica didn't seem to find it hard. Instead, she screamed for more and asked for more. The video skipped for two hours later. She was spooned in between five men, but there were two dicks in her pussy and ass hole.

"How is it?" a man asked.

"Amazing," she replied.

"Are you not satisfied with your husband?" another one asked as he pumped in her ass hole.

"He got tiny dick unlike you," Jessica replied making the five men laugh.

"Then you must be craving for a dick take mine," he said and plunged deeper inside her.

"I heard the ruckus of your marriage," someone commented.

"I don't know that bitch would embarrass me like that. I worked hard to climb into his bed. She almost ruined it," Jessica said.

"You are such a good slut. Well get impregnated with one of our children, we would make you queen of the entertainment industry," a person squeezing her boobs while thrusting in her pussy.

"Cuckold your husband. He won't even believe it if he caught us like this. Such a stupid… how did he even became the heir of Boris empire?" he added.

"Honestly… his third brother is smarter in the whole Boris empire. He is only twenty-four. But he started a company and went into the charts of top 50 companies in two years only. He is better and younger than that stupid Jacob. And he got a pretty big dick. Whenever I see him, I fantasize about getting banged by him. Such a pity, he looks at me like trash. When I made a move on him to sleep with him, he threw me out saying that he would reveal the secret between us." Jessica said.

"Mmmhhh….." she moaned when both men thrust in her deeply.

"You need a lesson bitch! You are talking about a sixth man infront of five men," a man said as he settled himself in between her legs.

"The sex hunger of this slut has no end," another one said before joining the other person to fuck her while the other three men slept.

With that, the video ended. Jessica looked like a ghost as her face turned pale and her body was lifeless. The five men rule the entertainment industry, she had to hook them up using any means. She kept them as her cards even before her marriage. And they were all married, she was exposed like this in public. She decided to be with Jacob now, no one would want her. She has to act pitifully in front of him.

Jessica turned her face to see Jacob only to see the anger and resentment in his eyes. Was there no chance for her? No! It must be that those expressions were wrongly directed towards her. They weren't meant to her. That's right! That must be it.

But was she really right?

------------------

Author's Thoughts:

Guys... What do you think?

One more chap to finish the bitches. And our couple romance would start. Hehe...

Drop your comments and let me know your thoughts. Don't forget to vote.