Cedric's Unbounded Happiness

Ch-39

Someone took a picture of them!?

Dammit!

She doesn't want this to happen to them. At least not now, not in the future. Like when someone got admitted to the hospital fighting for life and death. Who in the world would come out and have a romance with their girlfriend?!

'He is such a shameless man!' she thought.

'As expected of my idol.' the chirping devil appeared in front of her again.

'Shut up!' she yelled at it.

"I kissed you when you asked to shut up earlier, now you are asking me to shut up again. Do you prefer a kiss or some other way again?" Cedric's voice rang in her ears.

What!?

What the hell!?

Why in the world!?

So! She blurted out her words and brought her demise! Dammit! She looked at him with shock and revealed her shiny emeralds filled with fear. Yeah… fear being kissed. Fear of being photographed.

Dammit!

"Sir. Emerson…" the heard the voice of a poor nurse who was forced to watch their lovey-dovey hot steamy actions.

Eleanor turned her head to see a nurse keeping her head bowed, her cheeks tinted red while her hands clasped together tightly and her legs were drawing something on the floor.

Dammit!

How was she going to face this embarrassment!?

"Yes," Cedric growled in a low voice. He hated this nurse. How dare she interrupt his sweet time with his little butterfly?!

Dammit!

She should stop working in this hospital! He will make sure that she would no longer work here after the sunrise. As if Eleanor heard his thoughts, she held his hand tightly. Even though she was embarrassed she kind of understood his mood. If there was something she knew about him was… he doesn't like it when someone interrupts them when they are together. And if they disturb them then he would do something that can harm the ones who disturbed them.

"Behave! This is a hospital!" she whisper-yelled in his ears slightly in her not-so angry voice. At least to him, it's not an angry voice but a cute and melodic voice that made him feel happy. A smile carved on his lips as he stared at her face. He didn't care if the nurse was seeing them or not but all he cared about was admiring her beauty.

"How is she?" Eleanor asked. Cedric knew she was asking about Jessica. He was the least bit interested in her. So, he didn't see any need to know about her condition. And he knew his little feisty fluttering butterfly could take care of things like this. Ahhh…. His woman is so good! Can he lock her up and hide her from the whole world?

Ahh! God! Why do you make my woman so beautiful, special and good?

God! Make her less attractive! So that no one would lay their eyes on her!

Can I hide her from these hungry wolves!?

He vowed that rain or shine, hardship or luxury, good or bad, health or sickness, in everything…. He will make sure he will stay by her side and will protect her from everything. If needed he would even fight with the god just to protect her.

A silly smile formed on his face as he looked at her. At this moment, he realized he was whipped by her. And he was willing to be whipped by her.

Feeling proud of his choice and selection and for her presence, he felt pride looming all over his body.

He once again thanked God for his presence.

But why the hell is he thinking and thinking about God and themselves this much right now.

Maybe he was too happy with her confession. He can even swim across the legendary seven oceans of this world.

Dammit!

So, this is how it feels to be loved?!

"Miss. Zora… Please follow me to the doctor's chambers," The nurse asked, shaking her head as she looked at Cedric.

----------

Author's notes:

Vote and comment.