I cant help but kiss you whenever i see you.

Ch-35

"Then... Why do you force me to marry you?" Eleanor asked as she looked into him, making him create some distance between them unknowingly.

"Because…." He started. Her grassy lawn pastel green colored curious eyes bore into his eyes, which looked like the soil after the first rain. Suddenly, Cedric felt that they were made for each other. Like others… he neither knows how to court a woman nor to say cheese words. [*cough* Forget this line though.] He only knew one thing… that was loving her. To him the way he made her as his doesn't matter, all that mattered was she belonged to him.

Eleanor felt her world was spinning. She never thought he would love her for such a long time. She announced to the world that she was Jacob's woman and Jacob was Eleanor's woman. But in the end, she became a joke in front of the world. She felt like dying… but Cedric was there with her all the time.

When… she was wasted… he dropped her off safely. Well, as a generous author of this book… I am omitting the fact he took advantage of her. He dropped her off safely in her apartment. And then became her rented boyfriend. And helped her with her company. He revealed the truth of the faces of the devils, who were living in the disguise of humans beside her while spitting their venom to her disguising it as love to her.

Well… she has to say… he was a bit shameless. Okay!? He was a lot shameless! But he is good! No matter how she saw him… he was a good choice to marry. But… she had a nagging feeling that was stopping her. She doesn't know what she wants to do? But… but… but... what!? She wasn't sure! She wasn't sure of her feelings towards him! She wanted time but he was too impatient! He wasn't giving her time to adjust herself.

If… If… Whatever he said was true, why was he forcing her? Why was he making it difficult for her? It's true… even she will agree that his touch, his words, his closeness, his love, his kindness, and his care… everything about him disturbed her. Not only those… but his handsome face! His chocolaty brown eyes! They do magic to her body and her skin. And his red lips… she wanted to feel them all over. But she doesn't know what was pulling her back.

And along with them, she wanted to know why he was forcing her to do so many things. He wasn't giving her time and space to adjust to his sudden presence. There must be a reason for his impatience. Right? She wanted to know. Eleanor wanted to know all the things about his current situation. What's wrong with him!?

Argh!?!

He was driving her crazy!

Eleanor lifted her head and walked closer to him. She locked her lush green grass-colored eyes with his thick dark honey brown eyes making his heart skip a beat.

"Why?" she asked almost in a whisper.

"Don't come closer," he said through his gritted teeth.

Eleanor's already confused emerald eyes confused further. Her thin brown frowned as she gazed at him. "Why?" she asked.

Cedric felt suffocated under her innocent yet confused gaze. When she looked at him with that look, something inside him started working up. His heart beats rise unconditionally, his stomach would be pooled with heat, his hands and skin crave for her touch.

But this silly woman doesn't know the effect she has on him and on top of that her unique scent… a mix of Jasmine and orange… Man! If it was not a hospital… he would have pinned her on the bed, and buried his head in the crook of her neck, while wrapping her legs around his waist as her p…. wait… wait... why was he having fast forward thoughts?

Taking two steps backward from her… he threw his head backward and groaned in irritation at his thoughts, closing his eyes.

Eleanor felt confused and worried at his sudden actions. If he takes two steps backward, she would take two steps forward. She walked forward and cupped his face in her two hands, not knowing that she offered herself to the devil. She looked into his eyes with a worried expression.

"Eleanor!!" he groaned as he gritted his teeth at her innocent actions. He again pushed her to the wall and dipped his head as he aimed his lips to hers. Before Eleanor could realize what was happening, he was already claiming her lips. She struggled to get free from his grip, but she forgot she was no match for his strength. Soon… she gave up and let him do whatever he wanted.

Even though she didn't welcome his kiss readily, she liked how his lips made her feel. Her mind was jumbled, her thoughts were nonsensical, her hands had no sense of direction, she snaked her hands around his neck without her knowledge. Unknowingly she started responding to his kiss, making him smirk against her lips. His rough palms slid on her bareback, brushing her soft skin, making her gasp under his sudden touch, which gave access to him to enter his wet and hot tongue inside her sweet mouth. She tasted like a sweet wine when he entered her. They both fought for dominance and as usual, Cedric won the fight. He left her only when she was breathless.

"I cannot help but kiss you when you are closer to me," he said, still gasping for breath, as he rested his forehead on hers.

Eleanor had already turned red due to the kiss, but now she was like red cherry. "But that doesn't answer my question," she said after a few seconds of silence. Cedric buried his head in the crook of her neck, inhaling her sweet scent through his long nostrils, after hearing her question.

"I am impatient to marry you and mark you mine," he said. He meant no harm; he just stated his true feelings and thoughts to her.

But poor Eleanor was struck dumb at his answer.

------------

Author's Notes:

Don't forget to vote and comment. And drop a follow let me reach 100 followers I will give mass release of 5 chaps.